Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2021 xxashleyxx007

• 227 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

What is everyone doing for music? Are you going the iPod route or the DJ route? Or no music at all?

#2022 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

We are using an I-Pod... I also just saw this information which will be very usefull when putting our play list together!

#2023 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

we just spent part of the weekend messing with our playlists so they faded into each other. it's a really neat effect and not too hard to do if you don't have a HUGE playlist. i was actually surprised at how few songs it took to get up to 3 hrs!

#2024 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:52 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm doing a DJ.

For those of you ladies who are doing the IPOD thing, are you still having someone introduce you as the New Mr and Mrs. Is someone going to announce your first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance, etc?

#2025 Tam

• 551 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

What's going on girls Page 2?? You all must be very busy planning!!
            I can't remember if Deyanira announced us or anybody for that matter... I know the trio played "here comes the bride" when we walked up to the terrace, but the rest I sadly am not sure about... how bad is that when it's only been a month..

#2026 lrdavis23

• 876 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

Good Morning Ladies, how is everybody its been kinda quiet on here lately, anything new and exciting ?
              Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#2027 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

Good Morning too! it has been super quiet around here...

I'm working now on finishing our boarding passes (we will send them with the invitations for extra info, travel agent, etc)....
                How's everybody doing

#2028 lrdavis23

• 876 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:19 PM

I have been trying to piece together my pre travel brochure and packet because I need to get those done, printed and out the door by the end of April. I still need to get my freakin dress altered and I sooo don't feel like doing that, and I need to pick out a veil too lol....

I don't know if anyone has seen this website yet and I think I found it on the BDW site, but it has a ton of beach stuff for weddings on it Beach Wedding Favors, Ideas, Decorations, Accessories, Invitations, supplies for your beach themed wedding
                  Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#2029 melbeern

• 34 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

Hi everyone.. our wedding is right around the corner..March 19th... we are nervous because not all the details are finalized.. but I've read that we finalize everything there.. maybe it's just cold feet??

We will post our review when we return...

#2030 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:48 PM

Toya I love that site! I can't get anything from it though since they don't ship to Canada bummer!!
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users