Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1381 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

Hey ladies!

A girl who recently posted a review on tripadvisor.com sent me her webpage with all of her pictures from her wedding at DPC. She had a beach ceremony with a reception on the Himitsu terrace. Apparently, her experience with Carolina was not great... she said the wedding was fantastic but the WC caused a lot of stress! You can go see her review online, it should be on the first page or it might have gotten bumped to the 2nd... either way its a good one to read!! :)

Let me know if you wanna se the pics I will send the link along :)
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#1382 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
    • 330 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

Omg i have had alot to catch up on! I was rushing to the last pages to see what the WC's responses were!

I'm going wiht the Ultimate package but I'm still a little confused ladies. Basically, is it just the dinner packages that have gone up for 2010?

#1383 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
      • 330 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

hey nat, i tried looking for the review on tripadvisor but i couldnt find it, can u post the link?

#1384 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
        • 876 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nsbride2010
          Hey ladies!

A girl who recently posted a review on tripadvisor.com sent me her webpage with all of her pictures from her wedding at DPC. She had a beach ceremony with a reception on the Himitsu terrace. Apparently, her experience with Carolina was not great... she said the wedding was fantastic but the WC caused a lot of stress! You can go see her review online, it should be on the first page or it might have gotten bumped to the 2nd... either way its a good one to read!! :)

Hey Nat can you send me the link, Thx a bunch Toya
          Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#1385 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
          • 350 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nsbride2010
            Hey ladies!

I just read her review and sent her a PM to send me some wedding pictures. Her experience was horrible! I am going to make sure I get EVERYTHING in writing before I get down there and become fluent in how to rip someone another a$$hole if they plan on re-nigging on promised accommodations! Lord I hope I don't get banned from the forum for expressing my feelings, but I'm just being real! I will update you guys once I recieve any pictures from her and send them out as requested. Nat, can you send me the ones she already sent you. Thanks!

Misty

#1386 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

hey girls, I am about to send them now! what she sent is a link to her album with all of her pics! Her wedding was great apparently but the WC was a nightmare.... and since some of you have Carolina I thought I would mention it!

Sending it now..

#1387 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:57 PM

Jenn here is the link for the trip advisor review!

Disappointing wedding experience - Review of Dreams Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - TripAdvisor

#1388 Jocy

Jocy
                • 209 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:50 AM

Hey Nat,

I'd love to see the piccy's from that girls wedding who posted on Trip Advisor.

jocelynwaddell@hotmail.com

I'm so nervous now, as Carolina is my WC - i would not be happy changing my wedding date!!

Thanks!

#1389 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                  • 330 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:07 PM

can you send me the link to her pictures as well? thank you

#1390 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:38 PM

yeah Jocy I thought she was someones WC in here, but I couldn't remember who!

How about that dinner package price...? YIKES.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users