Photo

so who do you think these people are?

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#101 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
  • 815 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

So, are they implying that Ben created the fake plane crash? Or is it dharma initiative? Would Widmore have done that?
    http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
    Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
    Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#102 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

Hey have you girls seen the 2 previews for next week??

Spoilers: Episode 4.08 - Meet Kevin Johnson - 2 Sneak Peeks

#103 Dbld78

Dbld78
    • Banned
    • 665 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:18 AM

Ok.....so I had to refrain from reading this thread last night because I was ordering my bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm in and we went out so I totally missed it!

However I watched it tonight (OnDemand). WOW! I love the theories you ladies have come up with! This is what I think...

Jin.....totally faked his death....do you think he's also working for Ben with Sayid? Because he bought a Panda and Seemed to be in China....(maybe I'm wrong but I thought they were Korean?).

I must admit that I am a little disappointed that it was Michael on the boat....thought it was a bit TOO obivious, but he is totally the one who slipped the note under the door and left the door ajar when they were put into the infirmary....so he is helping them.

What's with that chick....first reading the book upside down and then jumping off the boat with the chains around her? I have really no theories there.

Now I'm not sure if anyone noticed when Jin and the other guy went fishing and he talked to Jin about KARMA. Well then they cut to the boat and it's name was KARMA....hmmmmm! What does he know?

I think Charles Widmoor purposely sent Desmond to the island because he never liked him and wanted him away from Penny. I feel like the man in the tape with Widmoor is of serious significance (the one being beaten up) we never see his face and I found that strange. Also I think Michael might be the one whose taping.

Damn I could go on for days....

#104 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
      • 684 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:07 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dbld78
        Ok.....so I had to refrain from reading this thread last night because I was ordering my bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm in and we went out so I totally missed it!

However I watched it tonight (OnDemand). WOW! I love the theories you ladies have come up with! This is what I think...

Jin.....totally faked his death....do you think he's also working for Ben with Sayid? Because he bought a Panda and Seemed to be in China....(maybe I'm wrong but I thought they were Korean?).

I must admit that I am a little disappointed that it was Michael on the boat....thought it was a bit TOO obivious, but he is totally the one who slipped the note under the door and left the door ajar when they were put into the infirmary....so he is helping them.

What's with that chick....first reading the book upside down and then jumping off the boat with the chains around her? I have really no theories there.

Now I'm not sure if anyone noticed when Jin and the other guy went fishing and he talked to Jin about KARMA. Well then they cut to the boat and it's name was KARMA....hmmmmm! What does he know?

I think Charles Widmoor purposely sent Desmond to the island because he never liked him and wanted him away from Penny. I feel like the man in the tape with Widmoor is of serious significance (the one being beaten up) we never see his face and I found that strange. Also I think Michael might be the one whose taping.

Damn I could go on for days....

WOW! you are good at this! I am so happy i found this post...I am ADDICTED to LOST! I can't get enough of it, when its over I want more. I'm glad to know that my addiction is normal

#105 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:43 AM

I heard a theory that the chick was with Naomi (the inscription of initials on the bracelet match up) - sounds pretty neat!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#106 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:04 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dbld78

I don't know about Jin. I think that was a flash back because when he went back to the store to get the second panda the man commented it was the year of the dragon. 2000 was the year of the dragon. I doubt he is alive because I believe Jin was one the the original 8 (6 alive 2 dead).

But there is a possibility his mind is lost in the past, like Desmonds, once he got off the island. Therefore he technically is still alive.

#107 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Raeka
            I don't know about Jin. I think that was a flash back because when he went back to the store to get the second panda the man commented it was the year of the dragon. 2000 was the year of the dragon. I doubt he is alive because I believe Jin was one the the original 8 (6 alive 2 dead).

But there is a possibility his mind is lost in the past, like Desmonds, once he got off the island. Therefore he technically is still alive.
            Good point.....year of the dragon, I forgot about that! I think that's a great theory he might have the same thing as Desmond, because the guy on the boat did die from it...

#108 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

Wow, what an episode!

I was totally crying.

I hope Jin is still alive, I love him!!!

#109 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Raeka

This is good! I never even thought of that!!!

#110 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
                  This is good! I never even thought of that!!!
                  Interesting!

Gosh, I can't wait until the next episode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users