Photo

Which Mugs to Use?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 royfa

royfa
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:30 PM

I would prefer the larger mug with the handle..
    Fannie & Pierre

#22 nylalany

nylalany
    • 625 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:21 PM

where did you find the light aqua mug with handle?

#23 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:22 PM

i heart handles...

#24 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:24 PM

Larger mug = holds more liquid...nice! P.S. Love your monogram

#25 luv2love

luv2love
          • 260 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:28 PM

I would go with the larger mug. It's too bad that it's not what you wanted but I think your guests will still be impressed. I know I would be! ;-)

#26 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:54 PM

I showed them to the family who attended my recent bridal shower ... and there were mixed thoughts.

Many like dht eone w/o the handle b/c they would use it in their car after the fact. They also liked the 'readable' logo.

But others (drinkers) wanted the one w/ the handle b/c it would be easier to carry and hold more drink.

So ... I think the drinkers will get the handle mugs and the older folks who are less drinkers will get the non-handled mugs ... which means we will mix it up for the guests and hope for the best.

Thanks so much for all the input!!!

#27 chicago88

chicago88
              • 699 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:49 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered the plastic 16 oz travel mugs from discount mugs and passed them out to all my guests - they loved them!! However, after about a day or two of using them the logo started rubbing off. I was kind of bummed but everyone still got to use them so not a huge deal but they were really cute. They had our names at the top, a palm tree/sun in the middle, & the date on the bottom.

Therese & Jay
                Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#28 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
                • 716 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chicago88
                  I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered the plastic 16 oz travel mugs from discount mugs and passed them out to all my guests - they loved them!! However, after about a day or two of using them the logo started rubbing off. I was kind of bummed but everyone still got to use them so not a huge deal but they were really cute. They had our names at the top, a palm tree/sun in the middle, & the date on the bottom.
                  OMG! Which mug style did you use? I'm curious cuz I just ordered my mugs from them this past Friday.

#29 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

Ew, I don;t like to hear that. I wonder if any other former brides saw this as a problem?

#30 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
                    • 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chicago88

That SAME THING happened to ours! We even paid extra for silver/metallic print! It was frustrating, but everyone was like, "we all know why we are here"...so, I guess it was okay in the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users