Sign in to follow this  
CarrieRN

Starfish & Seashore Themed Stuff at Kohl's

So, I was just at Kohl's (I have an addiction, so I haven't let myself go there for awhile.) and I saw these great decorative candles with starfish on them. Super cute. Then they also have seahorse candle holders and sort of an ocean-teal color. Plus shell accents.

Here's the link, check out decorative accents link too under Shoreline collection.

Furniture & Home Décor - Furnishings & Home Decorating at Kohls.com

They are on sale now but will probably get cheaper. Plus, if you are Kohl's charge holder, you can wait until you get a good coupon.

ooh there stuff is really cute. I went about a week ago and they also had beach themed pictures frame (silver & shells) that were on clearance...I picked up some for our wedding pictures!!

I just saw those while I was there this weekend...they also had at the store a pack of 6 white finger starfish for 12.99 I think...I want to use the sugar starfish...but for those who want the white finger ones...that might be good...

Oooh, very nice! I wish I was further along in my planning so I could buy all the cute stuff!!!

I am obsessed with Kohl's. There is one right around the corner from my house and I need to stop going there...lol! They have so many cute wedding and beach frames and albums...love them!

I am not even doing any sort of theme or extra decorations at my wedding and I stopped and took cell phone pics with the thoughts of posting them on here. (Of course, then I figured out it would be easier to just link to Kohls). I did buy some fall decorative baskets at Kohls a few months ago for our AHR center pieces. I walk in there for one thing and come out $50 later.

I saw these at Kohl's yesterday and I loved them. I may be back to get some of the 2 toned starfish candles - so cute. I'll have to hide it from FH cuz he's not too happy at all the stuff coming in the mail. We literally have no more room in our suitcases!! But maybe i can have someone else bring a few...idea.gif