Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1311 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

Isabelle, are you doing 1 week or 2 at our resort?

Def, everyones support and ideas have been a great help!!!

Dawn, are you going to be staying at our resort for 1 week or 2?

So far I have
    Danielle on the 17th
    Isabelle on the 15th
    Courtney on the 11th
    and i just put Steph arriving on the 11th ?
    And me on the 10th

Sorry I think it'd also be a lot easier if everyone add's when they are leaving.
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

#1312 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
    • 829 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

Aww thanks Tracy - I didn't mean I was left out, I just wish I had details to give! It's okay though -- I am very greatful that I'll have all of your feedback!!

Banana bread is soo good! lol...I understand making it, besides you deserve it from all the planning you are doing! :) Well I'm in regular teachers college (for Ontario), but we have a 3 week placement that we can do anywhere -- so I chose a Montessori school because I have never done it before!! But so far this year, I've done a month each in grades 4, 1 and 2.! They are intimidating, but soo little haha!

Thanks for asking though!

#1313 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
      • 1,619 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:58 PM

That's so cool, and..... how was the experince? Must have been sooo different. Who knew they still had schools like that!!
        My mom was taught my nuns lol. Actually FI had 1 left when he went to school.
        That's so amazing that your a teacher!!

Confirm, banana bread was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1314 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
        • 829 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

haha my FI was taught by nuns to in Sherbrooke!! lol...this isn't the same, but it's definately different!! Im there for the next 3 weeks!!

I'm jealous of your banana bread! i've been craving something chocolatey but have resisted -- we've been SO good the last 3 months!!

Did you decide on your wedding menu yet?! I saw you on palladiumaddict (i'm sungoddess there too)

#1315 isy_beau

isy_beau
          • 83 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
            Isabelle, are you doing 1 week or 2 at our resort?

Def, everyones support and ideas have been a great help!!!

Dawn, are you going to be staying at our resort for 1 week or 2?

So far I have
            Danielle on the 17th
            Isabelle on the 15th
            Courtney on the 11th
            and i just put Steph arriving on the 11th ?
            And me on the 10th

Sorry I think it'd also be a lot easier if everyone add's when they are leaving.
            I'm there for 1 week arriving on the 15th and leaving the 22nd :)

#1316 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
            • 1,619 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
              haha my FI was taught by nuns to in Sherbrooke!! lol...this isn't the same, but it's definately different!! Im there for the next 3 weeks!!

I'm jealous of your banana bread! i've been craving something chocolatey but have resisted -- we've been SO good the last 3 months!!

Did you decide on your wedding menu yet?! I saw you on palladiumaddict (i'm sungoddess there too)
              LOL, you don't hear to many people now and days being taugh by them!
              I am sure it's not the same! you don't get to go around spanking them with a ruler lol

Oh I say go head indulge in a little chocolate, you totally deserve it!!!
              I've been really bad with the shoe string fries. But intead of frying them, I bake them, saying to myself it's way bettter, ya right!! lol . So I totally admire you for being able to be that good for 3 months!!!

I didn't decide on my menu!!! Steak or chicken, ya know! lol .
              I think I'll just wait and see her menus that I can pick from, make it look like i don't need to think about it, but just make my mind up on the spot lol!
              Oh I haven't noticed you on palladiumaddicts sorry!!!

Isabelle,
              Got it,
              I'm there until the 24th (I'm going to miss my cats lol!)
              Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1317 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
              • 553 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:36 AM

Your picking your menu already?? I didn't do that. But then again thats just one more thing to worry about while I'm trying to get ready to leave so maybe I will just wait until I get there. Plus, I love Mike to death but he is driving me crazy, he doesn't give any input into anything, its always "Whatever you want babe" ugghhhhh........Just say YES OR NO!! lol

#1318 beachbum

beachbum
                • 351 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:59 AM

Tracy, you're right, i'm there starting the 11th. And, thanks for making me not feel as bad about the raisin bread and girl scout cookies i had!

#1319 skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca

skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca
                  • 45 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by isy_beau
                    I'm arriving on the 15th at 11h00am.

On the same note has MilitaryMrs.s-to be, I would like to thank all of you girls for just being there and sharing, it has help me alot

sungoddess_08 don't worry like Tracy said you're lucky cause your gonna have all of are reviews and pictures

I arrive on the 15 aswell, around the same time... we are flying in SunWing from Toronto, although my FI and I leave on the 29 (our guests all fly back on the 22). Where do you fly in from? Maybe we will be on the same shuttle : )

#1320 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                    • 829 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:37 PM

I had girl guide cookies today too!! ahhhh -- lol, a little 3.5 year old girl was "selling" them. How can you resist?!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users