• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:54 PM

Congratulations! Thanks for the review!

#32 Mich

Mich
    • 96 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:05 PM

Congratulations! So glad to hear you had such an amazing time and that you loved the resort.

Can't wait to see the pics.

#33 Olivia

Olivia
      • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

Congratulations !!! It's so nice to read great reviews like yours. It helps me not to worry so much. Looking forward to seeing the pics!!!

#34 J&M

J&M
        • 173 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:52 PM

Hi Cherie

You mentioned how much you liked Michael's work...did you end up buying the prints or the CD? Just not sure what we are going to do yet

Thanks alot

#35 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
          • 220 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:56 PM

Welcome back and thanks for the great review!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

#36 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:27 AM

Thanks so much for sharing! Congrats : )
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#37 Cherie

Cherie
              • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:52 AM

I finally *phew* uploaded some pictures to Photobucket. There were too many to do at once...so I uploaded the pictures I thought everyone would find relevant. By the way, we had tables of anywhere from 8-10 people as Chandlyn didn't mind.

Cheers,
                Cherie

CHJamaica08/Wedding at RIU Ochie 08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#38 Cherie

Cherie
                • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:00 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsInTraining
                  Congrats and welcome back! I'm glad your trip and wedding were both great! Of course we all will want to see pictures and hear about some of your highlights! :o)

My questions are: 1) How was the cake? Did you get it from the resort or off-site? 2) At which restaurant did you have your reception? Any pics of your table set-up/decorations?

Of course there's a ton of questions, but I won't be greedy!

Congratulations again!
                  Hi,
                  Thank you! The "free" cake was great. It was three tiered chocolate and vanilla with orchids on each tier. It tasted really good! We just ordered from the resort; it definitely wasn't the rum cake though. I just posted some pics!
                  Cherie

#39 Cherie

Cherie
                  • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:09 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jmhein
                    OH! And how are you loving the wonderful -40 temps you came home to you poor girl The only thing getting me through the cold snap is knowing that I am leaving in 10 days for Jamaica!!!
                    Tell me about it!!!! When we left it was relatively mild and I only wore capri pants and sandals...not such a great idea when returning home *brrrrr*. I wanted to turn around and get right back on the plane!! At least you have warm weather to look forward to!

By the way...today was -43 C with a windchill of -50 C...Crazy!

#40 Cherie

Cherie
                    • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:12 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Heidi
                      Great write-up! I'm glad you liked the zip line; Reggie & I are VERRRYYY excited about it! Did you use Chukka?

Thanks again for all of the info; sounds like you had the perfect time there!
                      Yes, we used Chukka...I think they are all over the place in Jamaica. We went on tours around Ochie and Negril and Chukka was there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users