Photo

Convertible Bridesmaid Dress- Where? -Help!!!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#11 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:50 PM

Hi Everyone,

I was on another thread (show us your bridesmaids dresses) and fell in love with the Victoria Secret Convertible dress in the Grape Jelly (purple).
When my MOH and I went to order them, they didn't have them in the sizes I need. the worst part is they were on sale for $39!!
I've tried searching for other BM dresses but I keep going back to the convertible dress. I love the idea of it!!
So with my heart set on it, I'm wondering where I can find them in the darker purple reasonably priced.
Any ideas of where to search would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!!
:http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#12 pinktigerlily

pinktigerlily
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

I originally ordered the dessy convertible gown from bestbridalprices but I wanted an alternate color for my maid & matron and then I have a plus plus size bridesmaid so I ordered them from Welcome to Nuova Vita. She did custom color and fabric and does them quickly. She also has an etsy shop. Also, I looked into using the etsy seller isadoraclothing. Goodluck.

#13 luciel2820

luciel2820
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

Looks like we want the same thing. I actually like the $95 one but Im paying for their dresses, and even if I weren't I wouldn't want them to have to pay another $95 on top of their travel costs. The $29 on is my next option and now that I see them for so cheap Im gonna email them and see if they like it and if they have their sizes.

#14 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

This is what my girls got

Convertible Infinity Bridesmaid Wrap Dress by erinleighheart

They are AWESOME!

#15 mimi73

mimi73
  • 282 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2 View Post
This is what my girls got

Convertible Infinity Bridesmaid Wrap Dress by erinleighheart

They are AWESOME!
Wow! LOVE this dress. I want one!!!!
http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#16 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

My girls LOVED them! Let me find a pic!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#17 Princess402

Princess402
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

Dessy also makes a convertible dress: Dessy Bridesmaid Dresses - Style Twist1 [Twist1] - $142.50 : Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, and Designer Wedding Dresses

#18 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
  • 914 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CND_Redhead View Post
Hi Everyone,

I was on another thread (show us your bridesmaids dresses) and fell in love with the Victoria Secret Convertible dress in the Grape Jelly (purple).
When my MOH and I went to order them, they didn't have them in the sizes I need. the worst part is they were on sale for $39!!
I've tried searching for other BM dresses but I keep going back to the convertible dress. I love the idea of it!!
So with my heart set on it, I'm wondering where I can find them in the darker purple reasonably priced.
Any ideas of where to search would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!!
Great minds really must think alike. I went to go get that dress, and they were all out of the purple. I was so frustrated!

#19 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWbridetobe View Post
Great minds really must think alike. I went to go get that dress, and they were all out of the purple. I was so frustrated!
Oh, frustration... that's a good word.. I even went to the lenghts of emailing VS to see if they were getting anymore in. Apparently that's it. I'm bound and determined to find a convertible dress though, I just don't want to pay anything over $100 (less if I could-knowing I could have had it for $50)

#20 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:31 AM

Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions!! My search continues and I will check out each of these sites/dresses.
:) Cheers :)
For those Canadians- enjoy the long weekend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter