Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#1101 dimplz05

dimplz05
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:55 AM

Oh, and I wired money to the DJ through Western Union as well and didnt have any problems!

#1102 jennib31

jennib31
    • 48 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:08 PM

I wish i hadn't picked the Moments that Matter photograpghy. Or rather i wish i didn't have to pay the darn $500 fee for them. We have all 32 guests booked and almost all paid for..... now its time for our final payment.

Is anyone doing an excursions or know if any were really worth it? I like the tour of the ruins and ziplining but i guess you cant do both in one day....

#1103 dimplz05

dimplz05
      • 214 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:30 PM

We are taking our guests on a private 2 hour catamaran sail the night after our wedding. I thought it was relatively inexpensive. We are paying $1,000 for 2 hour private sail with open bar for 32 guests. They are arranging transportation to and from our hotel as well.

#1104 A la Playa

A la Playa
        • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dimplz05
          We are taking our guests on a private 2 hour catamaran sail the night after our wedding. I thought it was relatively inexpensive. We are paying $1,000 for 2 hour private sail with open bar for 32 guests. They are arranging transportation to and from our hotel as well.
          Dimplz, where did you book your catamaran sail? We looked into doing something like that, but we were quoted $55/person (min. 30 people) for only 1h 30min w/ Lomas. Transfers to and from hotel also included. TIA!

#1105 BagLover21

BagLover21
          • 74 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

Ladies where do you find the list of excursions they offer Would love to take a look and offer than as an option to our guests.
            http://i732.photobuc..../Picture21.png

Born: Jasmin Mia Allen on November 21, 1979
            Married: Jasmin Mia Hodge on August 7, 2010
            El Dorado Royale ResortRiviera Maya, Mexico
            www.mywedding.com/jasminanddarius2010

#1106 A la Playa

A la Playa
            • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

Jasmin, I have been getting all of the quotes for excursions from our TA. She is one the GI vacation consultants for the Karisma Resorts. She has been doing all of the communicating with Valeria for me so far--basically acting as a TA/wedding planner. Anyone else have a similar setup??

I'm pretty sure that all of the excursions that we have been quoted were through Lomas Travel, which is tied in with Karisma, but you can always seek out private excursions through other vendors that may be less expensive/more convenient for you and your guests. :)

#1107 dimplz05

dimplz05
              • 214 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:36 AM

A la Playa - We booked our private catamaran through Cancun Catamarans. They have been really great to work with.

Cancun Catamarans, Cancun Catamaran Tours, Cancun Sailing, Sailboats in Cancun, Yachts and Deep Sea Fishing Charters.

#1108 Laur13

Laur13
                • 179 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

dimplz-we are trying to get upgraded to the swim up infinity casita at this moment! I know it is expensive :) The catamaran looks very fun! I will have to look into this!

Ladies-I am arranging a group excursion on my own over to Cozumel the day after our wedding. We have been there quite a few times and so we know the best places....so anyway I found out the ferry schedules online and it is 16 bucks round trip. Anyone who wants to go is welcome. I also am in the process of arranging a golf outing for the guys at a local club.

I will be looking into the info you all provided! Thanks :)

#1109 natalie ann

natalie ann
                  • 35 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:43 AM

Swim Up casita is wonderful, we loved it!

#1110 Laur13

Laur13
                    • 179 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:16 PM

Natalie-glad to hear about the casita swim up! Any tips you can think of for planning that would be helpful....since you went through it already :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter