Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4865 replies to this topic

#1701 bride2b10

bride2b10
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

Thanks for the fantastic review. Do you know - did they just call ahead to organize that little surprise @ coco bongo? Did you do any sort of pre-arranged "party bus" type thing or just showed up?
    http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#1702 CaraW

CaraW
    • 346 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

Great review. Congratulations MRS!!!! :) :)

Cara

#1703 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

What a great review! Can't wait to see your photos! It sounds amazing. I'm so excited! x

#1704 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
        • 82 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:30 PM

Loved reading your review! I am getting married at Barcelo in March 2011...so excited! You said you had your reception at Playa Azul...where is that exactly?? And for the ceremony - is Coral Beach the beach in front of the Palace?

#1705 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
          • 546 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:35 PM

well Ladies my date has moved AGAIN! I am now an April 30, 2011 bride. This is it! Last time! At least I get it a month earlier! yay!

#1706 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

Hi ladies, i have a question if any of you lovelys could answer....

i have read alot of reviews that have said the cocktail hour was not really needed. My question is.. would they let us have our cocktail hour on another night? As welcome drinks maybe? I'm just wondering as it comes with the package will they allow us to move it? Plus i dont want to miss out on it and it seems alot of the time brides are busy having photos taken and dont get a chance to enjoy it..? Would be grateful if anyone has any suggestions...Thanx

#1707 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
              • 860 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

NR Landers, thanks so much for the review! So excited reading it!!

Michelle, which package are you doing? I didn't think any of them included a cocktail hour? We are doing the strawberry package and thought the cocktail hour was optional and at a charge?

#1708 MrsC-to-Be

MrsC-to-Be
                • 78 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:55 AM

NRLanders- Great review, thanks for all the Info..
                  Quick question, your photographer- Octavio Montes, is that the reseort photographer?

#1709 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JoanneIreland
                    NR Landers, thanks so much for the review! So excited reading it!!

Michelle, which package are you doing? I didn't think any of them included a cocktail hour? We are doing the strawberry package and thought the cocktail hour was optional and at a charge?
                    Blueberry Dream - includes a one hour cocktail hour. I just wondered if we could have it on a different day to the wedding.....

#1710 nmurch

nmurch
                    • 396 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle2011
                      Blueberry Dream - includes a one hour cocktail hour. I just wondered if we could have it on a different day to the wedding.....
                      i dony think that you would be allowed, i keep hearing that you cant alter packages, but to be 100% sure i would just call or email them!
                      jan 11 cant come soon enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter