Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#461 cutierosie

cutierosie
  • Jr. Member
  • 191 posts

    Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lor
    Hey girls, I myself was driving the FL office nuts, so they did put my in contact with some one from the hotel, i guess shes the WC? i drove her nuts with 150 questions about the prices and she gave me the web site for the decor company the deal with, i wanted to know how much candels center pieces where and table set ups and so on... so here it is you can email them and he sent me an email with prices. decorations theme partys from cancun mexico
    I have seen the website, but couldn't find the e-mail address to contact them, do you have it?

    Thanks!

    #462 ashrose

    ashrose
    • Jr. Member
    • 422 posts

      Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

      On the website... click on the Cancun button and it pulls up all of their staff with email addresses...

      #463 foxfirejg

      foxfirejg
      • Banned
      • 24 posts

        Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

        So I may have missed it in all the different posts on this thread- I'm considering Moon Palace, but one thing that is really important to me is having a nice beach to lay out on- not just pools. How is the beach at Moon Palace?

        #464 CitrusBride

        CitrusBride
        • Newbie
        • 17 posts

          Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:16 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by foxfirejg
          So I may have missed it in all the different posts on this thread- I'm considering Moon Palace, but one thing that is really important to me is having a nice beach to lay out on- not just pools. How is the beach at Moon Palace?
          I have not yet been to the Moon Palace, (but the countdown to the August scouting trip is on!) but I have heard that the beach is pretty seaweedy. I am sure the brides on this thread who have been there can tell you from experience.

          =]

          #465 Tam1984

          Tam1984
          • Newbie
          • 14 posts

            Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:20 AM

            Hi Ladies!

            Have had my confirmation through for the wedding!!! Yipee!

            Just looking for some advice on a few issues i have;

            Photographer... How good is the resorts own? How much would an outside photographer cost?

            Gazebo... Im having a small wedding, would like the ceremony to be in a more secluded location, which gazebo is best for that?

            Any tips or opinions would be welcome!!!!! Your knowledge is so valuable! xx

            #466 Mrs D To Be!

            Mrs D To Be!
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,634 posts

              Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:29 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tam1984
              Hi Ladies!

              Have had my confirmation through for the wedding!!! Yipee!

              Just looking for some advice on a few issues i have;

              Photographer... How good is the resorts own? How much would an outside photographer cost?

              Gazebo... Im having a small wedding, would like the ceremony to be in a more secluded location, which gazebo is best for that?

              Any tips or opinions would be welcome!!!!! Your knowledge is so valuable! xx
              Hey there, have a look at Betsy's piccies - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19429 - these were by the site photographer. They are really good, I'd be over the moon with them.

              However, like yourself, I'm a UK bride to be, and I've decided I want to get an outside vendor. Moon Palace don't let you use outside vendors, however if they are a guest at the hotel, there hasn't been a problem in the past...but it just means you need to pay for your photographers accommodation...so it does work out pretty expensive...i've worked out for Elizabeth Medina to do my wedding, for 6 hours, then her accommodation at moon palace, then TTD session the next day, it will be £3000 (GBP). It is alot of money, and I know there are cheaper photographers there, its just totally down to personal preference.

              As for the gazebo's, I like the Tucan one best...because it has the big red walk for you to walk down!

              So when are you getting married lady?

              #467 KBMD12309

              KBMD12309
              • Newbie
              • 106 posts

                Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

                Ive seen it several times...what does TTD stand for? its driving me mad!

                #468 KBMD12309

                KBMD12309
                • Newbie
                • 106 posts

                  Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CitrusBride
                  I have not yet been to the Moon Palace, (but the countdown to the August scouting trip is on!) but I have heard that the beach is pretty seaweedy. I am sure the brides on this thread who have been there can tell you from experience.

                  =]
                  you are going there this August to check it out Girl you better bring us some good photos!

                  #469 CitrusBride

                  CitrusBride
                  • Newbie
                  • 17 posts

                    Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:47 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KBMD12309
                    Ive seen it several times...what does TTD stand for? its driving me mad!
                    its Trash The Dress!!!

                    and yes - I will be taking lots of photos for all of us when I'm down there. I am excited to meet with them - AND i'm excited to get some relaxing time with my soon to be hubby...

                    I see you're from Long Island.. I'm a native long islander. =] I kinda miss it every now and again... haha..

                    btw... just went out and got martha's new summer wedding mag... i am only going to start reading it AFTER i do the laundry... !

                    #470 evtalbot

                    evtalbot
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 173 posts

                      Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:30 AM

                      Thanks for all the helpful information you guys have posted regarding Moon Palace.... my fiance is interested in changing our resort and this place looks great.

                      One question: If we pick the "free" wedding package, do we have to put any money down to reserve our date (since they require 50% down 14 days after confirmation?) Just curious how much $$ we would need to fork out up front.

                      Thanks for your help guys! :)

                      Evelyn




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter