Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3121 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gen Snipes
    Leaving in a couple days for our 6/14 wedding -praying for no rain and all that good stuff. Good luck to Simbasim and my other weekend brides! and thanks to Sylvia for the info:) aswell as all the great stuff from this site over the last year!
    Thanks so much! Good luck to all my weekend brides! I can't wait to see you all in Cancun! I leave Tuesday and it could not be soon enough.

#3122 skye15

skye15
    • 32 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:01 PM

Good luck to all the forthcoming brides. I am looking forward to hearing about your special time. I leave on the 23rd cannot wait. Have you been hearing from Claudia?

Have a lovely time
      Tracy

#3123 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
      • 444 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:04 PM

Congrats to all of the June brides...its finally here! I hope you all have a wonderful time. I can't wait to see pictures and read all about your fabulous weddings!

#3124 Michelle613

Michelle613
        • 331 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

Goood luck to all you June brides! Hope your weddings are amazingg and make sure to take lots of pictures!
          Michelle & Arsen
          Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#3125 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
          • 248 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:54 PM

Wishing all you June brides best of luck the next few weeks.. Gen, I arrive on your wedding day so I will def. be peeking over to see.. Best of luck.. Hope to meet some of you ladies soon... So many things to do and so little time... AAHHH okay enough of that..
            <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#3126 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
            • 1,236 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:07 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by skye15
              Good luck to all the forthcoming brides. I am looking forward to hearing about your special time. I leave on the 23rd cannot wait. Have you been hearing from Claudia?

Have a lovely time
              Tracy
              We will be there around the same time! The 23rd is the night of my rehearsel and Dinner & etc....
              I can't wait to get there :-) Maybe I will see you! :) Our Wedding is on the 24th @ 5:30 in the gazebo.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by June_Dreams
              Wishing all you June brides best of luck the next few weeks.. Gen, I arrive on your wedding day so I will def. be peeking over to see.. Best of luck.. Hope to meet some of you ladies soon... So many things to do and so little time... AAHHH okay enough of that..
              And I arrive on YOUR Wedding day!! I will look out for it and hopefully get to wish you luck! :-) I'll sure I'll be seeing you around there.
              YAY It's almost time for all of us :)
              Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
              My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#3127 mc5363

mc5363
              • 315 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:09 AM

Congratulations to all the June brides. Have a fabulous time...can't wait to see the pics!!

#3128 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                • 466 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:30 PM

OK! I am going to bed for my early flight tomorrow!! I just want to thank everyone. I could never have done it with out you!

I am sure I will be seeing you around the resort but any brides who will be on the resort the day of my wedding, please feel free to stop in and say hello. I am never too busy to meet or talk to any of you. xoxo

Jen

#3129 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                  • 248 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

WOO HOO I cant wait to get out of work and know Im coming back a married woman..lol

Question? Do we have to get an OK from the WC for our photographer of choice? Or can we do what we want but just purchase a day pass??
                    <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#3130 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by June_Dreams
                      WOO HOO I cant wait to get out of work and know Im coming back a married woman..lol

Question? Do we have to get an OK from the WC for our photographer of choice? Or can we do what we want but just purchase a day pass??
                      pretty sure you just have to purchase the day pass. how exciting! i wish i could come to your wedding because i miss dreams so much already!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter