Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#9861 deniden

deniden
  • Site Supporter
  • 355 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

Oh, and something I should mention...

My friend (who performed our legal wedding for us at home) who had gone to the Royal with us for the wedding loved it so much that she convinced her family to plan a trip there. She just returned yesterday and said it's still fabulous as ever! Her entire family was super impressed and now THEY are all planning a return trip for next year!

#9862 Jessica G

Jessica G
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

I emailed both Mannia and Doremixx to see what they bring- so far I have heard back from mannia and this is what they said "

"What we include in the package are balloons, fireworks, some props, DJ
    booth, Professional DJ, wireless microphone, robotic lights, and a
    professional MC that speaks 100% english which helps a lot during the
    party for announcements and to keep the party a blast". 

I haven't heard from Doremixx yet but I just emailed them an hour or so ago. 

Thank you ladies for all of your comments, it helps a ton! 

What we include in the package are balloons, fireworks, some props, DJ
    booth, Professional DJ, wireless microphone, robotic lights, and a
    professional MC that speaks 100% english which helps a lot during the
    party for announcements and to keep the party a blast

#9863 Jessica G

Jessica G
    • 70 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

Also, JordanB, who did you use from Doremixx? Was it Ivan? Everyone says he's really great.

#9864 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
      • Vendor
      • 194 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Hi Ladies!

Come to visit us and check our latest blogs!

#9865 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
        • Site Supporter
        • 88 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

I am hiring Doremixx and he is bringing cold fireworks. He didnt even ask me he said it is not optional. I never once discussed it with my WC.

#9866 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
          • Site Supporter
          • 88 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Another topic- cake stands. Do I need a cake stand to lift my cake up or do I just deal with the flat plain one that comes with it? Anybody hauling a cake stand down to Mexico?

#9867 Billandstina

Billandstina
            • 396 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

I am hiring Doremixx and he is bringing cold fireworks. He didnt even ask me he said it is not optional. I never once discussed it with my WC.

Well that's comforting!! Then my lips will remain sealed to the WC! Lolol

#9868 Lyman

Lyman
              • 262 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

LUV your prop pics, deniden......can almost hear everyone laughing and having a great time......so Well Done! 

#9869 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
                • Site Supporter
                • 88 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

So ladies help me out with the cake stand. Apparently Royal doesn't  offer them. Just a flat plain one. I had kinda hoped to have it standing and pretty. Am I missing something or does it not matter? With everything I'm hauling down do I really want to pack a cake stand? I really thought the resort would offer options.

#9870 Jessica G

Jessica G
                  • 70 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

To be honest MSPOKRAN I didn't even think about a cake stand. I think that like you said, with hauling down so much already, I won't be bringing one. Maybe you could look in one of the markets when you get down there? 

Also, just an FYI ladies- if you are planning on doing Welcome Bags, I found some cheap bags at Ikea that are foldable nylon bags for 99 cents, only 79 if you are an "ikea family" member! I plan on going to check them out tomorrow perhaps. Luckily I have an ikea about half an hour away!

Also, DOREMIXX responded and included all oft he things that Mannia did, except they didn't mention bringing props, I think that they do this though because I've seen it mentioned in other reviews. Perhaps they just forgot to say that.. I really don't know which company to pick because I've heard good reviews about both of them, and they are the same price.. Anyone have any advice!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter