Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7711 JoZee84

JoZee84
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:44 PM

hi girls, what were the names of the private transfer services everyone used for the airport?

#7712 JoZee84

JoZee84
    • 157 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:16 PM

YEAH ! I finally have people booked!!

#7713 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
      • 677 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:36 AM

yay for getting people booked Jozee!!! so exciting!!!

I miss everyone! this box has been so quiet lately!!

#7714 orbitingbklyn

orbitingbklyn
        • 71 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:38 AM

Cancun Transfers was super.  cancuntransfers.com

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

hi girls, what were the names of the private transfer services everyone used for the airport?

#7715 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
          • 712 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JoZee84 

#7716 kshows03

kshows03
            • 78 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:39 AM

I am using cancuntransfers.com as well.  They are really easy to work with and will give you a discount if you just set up your wedding name under groups.  It ends up being $54 for one way (two people) or $99 roundtrip (two people). 

This blog is soooooo quite!  I used to get on every morning to see what was going on and now i'm lucky is there is even a new post!  Saddddd....

The Royal - Playa del Carmen - 2/12/11

#7717 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
              • 277 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:44 AM

We used USA Transfers when we went in April and they were great!

I agree it's been quiet on hear latley....

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#7718 JHarris

JHarris
                • 236 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

Happy Holidays Ladies!!

Ditto on the quietness - I guess with Hanukkah and Christmas activities - everyone is getting busy with parties and outtings. I know for me it means getting ready for year-end audit in January. Long hours at the office.

For the girls that are getting married June 2011 - have you sent out formal invites yet? I feel like I'm a little behind. My goal was to have invites sent out by now. I can't believe I'm almost 6 months out!!!

Where has the time flown by?

Congrats JoZee!! It's a great feeling when you finally starting seeing guests booking. I have no idea who I'm using for travels. My wedding TA is handling all that for me.

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#7719 jesmcan

jesmcan
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

Jozee I used Cancun Transfers and they were awesome!! I still check every day to ladies lol I remember this time last year when I was planning it got quite to for a bit. I swear I will have my review up this Sunday if it takes me all day!! Everything is crazy before you get married and a little while after ahahaha

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7720 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
                    • 677 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:20 PM

I sent out my invites on November 1st! I think it just varies by person..... I just couldnt wait lol

Originally Posted by JHarris 

Happy Holidays Ladies!!

Ditto on the quietness - I guess with Hanukkah and Christmas activities - everyone is getting busy with parties and outtings. I know for me it means getting ready for year-end audit in January. Long hours at the office.

For the girls that are getting married June 2011 - have you sent out formal invites yet? I feel like I'm a little behind. My goal was to have invites sent out by now. I can't believe I'm almost 6 months out!!!

Where has the time flown by?

Congrats JoZee!! It's a great feeling when you finally starting seeing guests booking. I have no idea who I'm using for travels. My wedding TA is handling all that for me.

haha Jess! I love that you still check in! YAY for the teasers and the review on sunday!!!

Originally Posted by jesmcan 

Jozee I used Cancun Transfers and they were awesome!! I still check every day to ladies lol I remember this time last year when I was planning it got quite to for a bit. I swear I will have my review up this Sunday if it takes me all day!! Everything is crazy before you get married and a little while after ahahaha

we also used Cancun Transfers when we went to Cancun in June....they were great! I actually booked them thru the airport website just two days before the trip.....super affordable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter