Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5551 Juliet1

Juliet1
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jesmcan
    OMG you do! yes Boomer and Angus - Boomer is the brindle and Angus is white with brindle patches. They are the second loves of my life lol you will have the share a pic of yours.
    Monty is brindle too! I tell him all the time that he's the love of my life - which kind of annoys the fiance, but I know he thinks so too!

#5552 Juliet1

Juliet1
    • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
      OMG you do! yes Boomer and Angus - Boomer is the brindle and Angus is white with brindle patches. They are the second loves of my life lol you will have the share a pic of yours.
      BTW - Boomer and Angus are too cute!

#5553 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
      • 277 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by msglave
        Lisa, It's really terrible. It's already enough to plan your wedding long distance, but when you don't hear from anyone and only know what's going on with the brides on here and not your own planning, it's not a good feeling. I am going to PM you a copy of the message I sent.
        Hi, I would just call the Mexico office directly, when we called they were extremely nice. I don't think it's that they don't want to help us.... Things are just a little hectic down there right now. I received a WC finally however she is averaging a week to answer emails. I'm just trying to be patient during this transition period for them. Now if it's still like this 2 months from now I may have to speak up, but I think they are slowly getting their act together.

Keep us posted!

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#5554 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Juliet1
          BTW - Boomer and Angus are too cute!
          Here are my two spoiled b.r.a.t.s lol close up. OMG Montey is adorable!

By the way not sure you may know this but to post pictures here on the forum there is a great site called
          Hi, I would just call the Mexico office directly, when we called they were extremely nice. I don't think it's that they don't want to help us.... Things are just a little hectic down there right now. I received a WC finally however she is averaging a week to answer emails. I'm just trying to be patient during this transition period for them. Now if it's still like this 2 months from now I may have to speak up, but I think they are slowly getting their act together.

Keep us posted!
          I agree I think things are really still a bit crazy. They are probably starting to get the brides sorted out whose weddings are coming up. However how long can the excuse of being hectic keep coming up? I would def give them a call the way ChicagoBride did and take it from there. At least than you can get the link to that website and upload all your stuff.
          The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5555 rosieposie

rosieposie
          • 649 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
            Here are my two spoiled b.r.a.t.s lol close up. OMG Montey is adorable!

By the way not sure you may know this but to post pictures here on the forum there is a great site called Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I agree I think things are really still a bit crazy. They are probably starting to get the brides sorted out whose weddings are coming up. However how long can the excuse of being hectic keep coming up? I would def give them a call the way ChicagoBride did and take it from there. At least than you can get the link to that website and upload all your stuff.

i agree with Jes. if it's been a while since you've heard from them and your wedding is coming up, it might be a good idea to give them a quick call to see what's going on. just a friendly call to get things straightened out =)

Hopefully they're on top of things now....

#5556 msglave

msglave
            • 933 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
              Msglave and Lisa have you guys tried actually calling them at the wedding center at the royal? You really should not have to do that and this is absurd. I am sorry that you guys are having to deal with this. I thin maybe you guys should call them.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ChicagoBride2011

Keep us posted!
              Short version: I sent an email to Zulma, Leila and the corporate office. Basically I said there is no excuse that I wasn't even notified about the move or sent info on the website. I told them that I have had several problems since I booked the wedding and I was unsure if they could handle my wedding/I was losing confidence. Corporate responded apologizing (yet glazing over all of my issues) and gave me a new WC (Angie Silva). I asked on here if anyone had Angie, but there was no response so I emailed corporate back and asked for Zulma. Waiting on a response now. I could understand if they were working on the upcoming weddings, but some of the 2011 brides are hearing from them. My wedding is about 5 months away. If I wasn't kept in the loop from all, I would still be calling and emailing Michigan and wondering WTH was going on.
              The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
              Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5557 Jenny310

Jenny310
              • 245 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

I've been MIA for a few days and sooo mcuh has happened on here! LOL

Welcome all newbies, this forum is great :)

Lady Di - your pictures are very beautiful!! You'll enjoy them for years to come!

Lisa and MSGlave - I haven't been contacted yet either and honestly I'm pretty annoyed, I'm def going to be giving them a call tomorrow!

#5558 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                • 712 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:39 PM

Hey ladies, how much time before you ceremony are you having your hair/makeup done?

#5559 msglave

msglave
                  • 933 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

Good luck, Jenny. Hope everything works out! Lisa, I still haven't found anyone to do mine. I think I'm going to space about 4 or 5 hours to make sure I'm not rushed. My hair will probably take about 2.5 hours so my makeup will only be on about 1.5 hr before the wedding.
                    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5560 jesmcan

jesmcan
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:57 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                      Hey ladies, how much time before you ceremony are you having your hair/makeup done?
                      Hi Lisa Fernando is coming at 11am and me and my 6 bridesmaids have to be ready for 2:30 so three and half hours
                      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter