Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4681 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

Steph, are you still doing a luxury package? I don't think it is difficult to do add-ons.

Have you sent her the wedding checklist and got an invoice for the final payment?

#4682 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:32 AM

No di. No invoice yet. So I am worried about my total. Also, I downgraded to eternal romance and added a reception, cocktail hour and mexican trio. It was cheaper.
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#4683 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
        No di. No invoice yet. So I am worried about my total. Also, I downgraded to eternal romance and added a reception, cocktail hour and mexican trio. It was cheaper.
        Ooooh, now I see it can get a little complicated..especially with the reception part. I would say add $10(my estimate) each guest for the private reception then you would get an estimate how much it will be for the reception.

For the cocktail hour, add $ 10 USD pp for Real Resort Guests and $20 for non guest.

#4684 duprk452

duprk452
        • 162 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

Steph so far I have your total as $ 3095.
          400$- judge
          170$- blood tests
          1500$-eternal romance package
          375$-private reception for 13 guests and bride and groom @ $25 pp
          150$- private cocktail hour for 13 guests and bride and groom @ 10 pp
          500$ for Mariachi trio

Not sure if that helps. Don't forget to deduct your $200 deposit from that so your final payment would be $2895 if I'm correct. Hope I cleared up any anxiety you had. Oh and see you in Mexico! :)
          http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4685 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
          • 539 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by duprk452
            Steph so far I have your total as $ 3095.
            400$- judge
            170$- blood tests
            1500$-eternal romance package
            375$-private reception for 13 guests and bride and groom @ $25 pp
            150$- private cocktail hour for 13 guests and bride and groom @ 10 pp
            500$ for Mariachi trio

Not sure if that helps. Don't forget to deduct your $200 deposit from that so your final payment would be $2895 if I'm correct. Hope I cleared up any anxiety you had. Oh and see you in Mexico! :)

I totally want to hire you to do my final calculations!!! :) Where did you get the figures for the blood tests? This helped me even though it wasn't my numbers! :)
            ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4686 duprk452

duprk452
            • 162 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RunningBride24
              I totally want to hire you to do my final calculations!!! :) Where did you get the figures for the blood tests? This helped me even though it wasn't my numbers! :)
              I just turned in my checklist and it was on there... lol and i don't mind helping you with your final calculations. It's not really that bad. I'm used to planning stuff.
              http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4687 duprk452

duprk452
              • 162 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

Ok.. so my on-site coordinator will be Lilia. Anyone ever worked with her or have any info on her? She hasn't contacted me, but I was just transferred yesterday afternoon.

#4688 super19

super19
                • 1,123 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by duprk452
                  Ok.. so my on-site coordinator will be Lilia. Anyone ever worked with her or have any info on her? She hasn't contacted me, but I was just transferred yesterday afternoon.
                  I have Lili as well. I met her a few weeks ago at a site visit and she was great. I think you'll love working with her.

Jen

#4689 playa

playa
                  • 17 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

Hi Ladies, I am Loving the Destination wedding because I really don't have time to make all the decisions, and I love that I can still have a beautiful wedding at the same time. The one thing I am concerned about is that I have an all Lace wedding dress, And I have the Luxury package, they say they will press it for me. Does anyone have experience with an all lace dress? Did they do a good job on it or should I just bring my own Steamer?

#4690 duprk452

duprk452
                    • 162 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by playa
                      Hi Ladies, I am Loving the Destination wedding because I really don't have time to make all the decisions, and I love that I can still have a beautiful wedding at the same time. The one thing I am concerned about is that I have an all Lace wedding dress, And I have the Luxury package, they say they will press it for me. Does anyone have experience with an all lace dress? Did they do a good job on it or should I just bring my own Steamer?
                      I have an all lace dress as well and was wondering the same thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter