Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4321 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:15 PM

LadyDi - Lilly is so niiccccceeee we met with her on our site visit while we waited for ZUlma. I am so excited for you brides, your days are approaching quickly :)
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4322 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jesmcan
      LadyDi - Lilly is so niiccccceeee we met with her on our site visit while we waited for ZUlma. I am so excited for you brides, your days are approaching quickly :)
      I'm so glad to hear that. Oh, Marvin still has not replied back to any of my emails and it is starting to piss me off. He is dealing with MY money. FI didn't get a chance to call him last Friday on his day off. We don't have any international calling so will have to wait until we get a phone card or wait for his day off next Friday so he can go to his mother's house where there is international calling. Are you communicating with him through emails or phone calls?

#4323 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

i'm so happy i have you ladies and all these past postings to refer to!
        my wedding is just over a year away, so i have tons of questions.

if someone can point me to the right page of postings for a timeline of how and when things happen (if there is), that would be great!

#4324 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
        • 196 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

congrats jesmcan!!! :) looks fabulous!!!!

#4325 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
          • 712 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dianep
            haha, thanks for the laugh. who do you have?
            I have her too and received the same thing about the email. The last time I corresponded with her she was relatively fast, but that was a long time ago. Before then it was 2 weeks. I get all my questions answered here so i'm not concerned anymore.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbum1285
            I think all of us Angie brides need a drink! :)
            First ones on me!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lady_Di
            I'm so glad to hear that. Oh, Marvin still has not replied back to any of my emails and it is starting to piss me off. He is dealing with MY money. FI didn't get a chance to call him last Friday on his day off. We don't have any international calling so will have to wait until we get a phone card or wait for his day off next Friday so he can go to his mother's house where there is international calling. Are you communicating with him through emails or phone calls?
            Who is Marvin and how do i kick his ass?

#4326 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
            • 196 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jesmcan
              Hi girls, as you can see I am a vendor now as well as a member here on BDW :) I started my own blog ( Destination Inspirations) specifically for inspiring those planning a destination wedding.

I wanted to personally thank you girls because it was you guys that really helped me come up with this idea. You guys help inspire me daily and I can't wait to see all your amazing weddings :)

So thank you again
              congrats jesmcan!! looks fabulous!!!

#4327 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lisa DSO

My outside florist. It's seriously so annoying. It's funny that he is causing me more stress than The Royal issues!! I feel better that Jess is using him also so i know he won't run off with my deposit.

#4328 dianep

dianep
                • 532 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                  ok, that's two good laughs from you in one day. look at you go! :)
                  http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                  and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4329 rosieposie

rosieposie
                  • 649 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

i just sent over my signed contract! so i guess i'm waiting for a checklist of things now?

Then just following the instructions and do my thing?
                    if i'm bringing my own (fake) flowers is it considered "outside vending" ?

ooo hard to concentrate on work today!

#4330 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                    • 233 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

YES!!!! The stuff I shipped made it Mexico!! Such a relief. Now I just need to get past customs. I leave in 17 days and I can't believe how much is left to do still!!
                      Just wanted to drop you future brides a note to say that shipping to Mexico isn't all that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter