Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#1411 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aerazo
    Does anyone know how much flower centerpieces cost for the tables at the receptions? I keep asking but my coordinator never answers!

Thanks!
    Hi Adriana,

Have you been dealing with Doreen by any chance? I have the brochure with the images of center pieces and the diffrent pricing for them. I will e-mail them over to you. I would love to know which WC you have been working with?
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#1412 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:14 PM

Hi Adriana,

Sorry I just realized since I am still in Noob status I can't attach anything when I e-mail you. Below are the prices:

Centros de mesa desde / Flower centerpieces fromPrecios / Prices

CP10 (Cada uno/Each $15 USD
      CP1, CP2, CP6, CP7, CP13, CP16, CP21, CP22$ 45 USD
      CP3, CP4, CP8, CP9, CP11, CP12, CP14, CP15, CP17, CP24, CP26$ 60 USD
      CP5$ 80 USD
      CP25$ 90 USD
      CP23$ 100 USD
      Top para pastel chico/Small top for cake$ 35 USD
      Top para pastel mediano/Medium top for cake$ 40 USD

I have the brochure in pdf with options, message me your e-mail address if you would like me to send it over to you. Let me know if you need more info. I also was able to get my hands on the a la carte pricing which was really helpful :)

#1413 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:37 PM

Does anyone have Zulma Dominguez's info by any chance or know if she is still the WC at the Royal?

My experience with the current WC has been horrific. A very long story but if anyone wants feed back let me know.

I wanted to see if anyone had information on another WC that I could contact

Thanks

#1414 aerazo

aerazo
        • 109 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

Hi Jesmcan,

can you please send the brochure and PDF files you have with the costs of the centerpieces and a la carte? my email is erazo_adriana@yahoo.com

I've been working with Angie from CondoVilla, who is super slow with getting back to me! But if i keep emailing her, she does get back to me.
          What kind of problems are you having with Doreen? I called the 1-800 number once and spoke to her and she seemed not too competent. I had to keep repeating the reason why i was calling, it was a bit annoying.

I also do have Zulmas email address, I think she still works there, it is: zdominguez@realresorts.com

Hope she is better is luck!

Thanks,
          Adriana
          Adriana
          Royal Playa del Carmen
          April 23, 2010

#1415 aerazo

aerazo
          • 109 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Here is Angie's email address too just in case you want from Villa World:
            angieh@realresorts.com
            Adriana
            Royal Playa del Carmen
            April 23, 2010

#1416 aerazo

aerazo
            • 109 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

jesmcan,

do you happen to have pricing for bridesmaid bouquets/groomsman boutineers?

Thanks!
              Adriana
              Adriana
              Royal Playa del Carmen
              April 23, 2010

#1417 TightyWhitey

TightyWhitey
              • 181 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
                jesmcan,

do you happen to have pricing for bridesmaid bouquets/groomsman boutineers?

Thanks!
                Adriana
                Don't know if this helps but my MOH bouquet was $60 and the bouts were $20 each.

#1418 jesmcan

jesmcan
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
                  Hi Jesmcan,

What kind of problems are you having with Doreen? I called the 1-800 number once and spoke to her and she seemed not too competent. I had to keep repeating the reason why i was calling, it was a bit annoying.
                  Hi Adriana,

And other brides that I hope this information will help. I did call the 1-800 number and got Doreen. The very first time I e-mailed her was on June 30and I never heard from her for two weeks. Thankfully our awsome TA Jill helped me follow up and she finally got back to me but with no helpful information.

She asked that I call her in order to speak about this wedding. For some reason e-mailing me back was to difficult. I literally laid out all my questions in bullet form to make it easy for her to reply to.

I called her last week and it was the strangest most unprofessional experience. She was not able to answer simple questions like what time do the bars stay open till at the resort. Than in the middle of our phone conversation she started to have some sort of diagreement with one of the other reps present. It was so uncomfortable to say the least. I also had to keep repeating myself.

Also she stated that we could not book Ivan Dormixx ourselves we had to do it through the resort. I explained that I knew several brides who had done this and there was no mention of this being an issue. To make a really long story short she called me back today after another e-mail I sent out with questions and she got really pushy. She still had not really answered all the questions I laid out for her and she could not remember any of the details for our wedding, she had all the dates and everything wrong.

I truelly feel as a WC you need to be well prepared before you call a bride to discuss questions. I understand she probably speaks to so many brides but thats why she needs to review the information before hand. She also just skipped over my questions and I felt as though she was bothered by all my questions.

Needless to say this is not working out so thank you ladies for all the info I am going to contact the other WC's. And as you said Adriana incompetent does not even begin to describe it.

#1419 aerazo

aerazo
                  • 109 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

Hey Ladies!

For anyone who contacts Samuel Luna (our Wedding Photographer) - Would it be possible to let him know I referred you to him? I think it would be great for him to know how happy i am with his work and his professionalism and perhaps he will give us some extra shots for more business!!

Thanks!
                    Adriana Erazo

Flash Portfolio | Top Mexico Photographers | Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer Samuel Luna
                    Adriana
                    Royal Playa del Carmen
                    April 23, 2010

#1420 aerazo

aerazo
                    • 109 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

Jess,

Omg, I am sorry to hear that but doesnt sound surprising to me about Doreen. That is awful! I hope you hear from Zulma or Angie and they give you better service! YOu should feel like all your wedding details are under control!
                      Adriana
                      Royal Playa del Carmen
                      April 23, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter