New to the site

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 PVNovia

• 89 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:12 PM

Hi, I am new to this site!!! We're planning on getting married in Puerto Vallarta in Jun '08 and we need to find a wedding coordinator and a place as soon as possible so any information that you would like to share with me will be much appreciated. It is taking us quite some time to find a place!!

#2 Jones4Me

• Banned
    • 381 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

to the forum. I am sure you will find TONS of useful information here. This is a GREAT group to belong to and the people here are wonderful! Glad you joined us!

#3 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

Welcome! There are quite a few PV brides here and you should be able to find a lot of info in PV forum. Good luck with your planning!!!
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:22 PM

Welcome and good luck with your planning! I hear that Las Caletas in PV is beautiful It's not a resort though. Look around in the PV section to get more ideas.

#5 Lorilou

• 533 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:22 PM

my wedding coordinator is Kristin from thedazzlingdetails.com but there are lots of others. there are a number of threads regarding this topic. Check out the PV section. Good luck.

#6 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:45 PM

welcome to the forum

#7 Spazz

• VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:51 PM

to the forum! You will find tons of ideas and info here. Happy planning!!!

#8 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:52 PM

well im sure you will find all the information you need on here. there are an insane amount of helpful information surging through these BDW.com veins

#9 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

Welcome!!! I'm a PV Bride!!! We are getting married at the Mayan Palace in the Marina and are using Priscilla of Prisar Vallarta - Organizadores de Bodas en Puerto Vallarta She is great to work with!!

Let us know how we can help!

#10 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:36 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users