Photo

Rock of Love 2

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 acacia

acacia
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:35 PM

I can guarantee that they go on the reunion show and tell everyone they are better as friends and then he announces he is going to do rock of love 3

#32 chicago88

chicago88
    • 699 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by acacia
      I can guarantee that they go on the reunion show and tell everyone they are better as friends and then he announces he is going to do rock of love 3
      Yep, I wouldn't doubt it!!

Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#33 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:09 PM

I'm so happy Amber won. I thought Daisy was a dog!! I know that's pretty mean but her face wasn't naturally pretty at all!! She got plastic surgery in all of the right places except her face.
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#34 happygilmore

happygilmore
        • 576 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:10 PM

I was really sick of the random and spastic arm movements by Miss Daisy by the end of the show. Who moves their arms that much?

#35 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
          • 794 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by happygilmore
            I was really sick of the random and spastic arm movements by Miss Daisy by the end of the show. Who moves their arms that much?
            hahahaha I thought the same thing. What is up with all the random arm movements??

#36 happygilmore

happygilmore
            • 576 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

I think because nothing smart was coming out of her mouth ever..she was just trying to distract us with the arms....WHO COULD PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING WITH ALL THE ARM MOVEMENT!!!!!

#37 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
              • 794 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:28 PM

LOL She was painful to listen to and watch! Not one bit smart.

#38 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:49 PM

Daisy is the kind of girl I hate to love. She never disappoints...I loved it when they would show her incremental response to not being the first one to get her pass..."I'm like 'what is going onnnnnnnaa?' I am totally gonna diieeeeah if he doesn't pick me [sob sob elbow elbow]" And way to think ahead on those star tatoo's on her throat - that's going to be really nice when the wrinkles come on later in life. But I just love it anyways!!!

#39 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:12 PM

i love the reunion shows!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#40 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

my favorite was daisy getting on amber for "degrading her" by calling her a stripper ...

amber's.reaction.was.CLASSIC: "dude, it's your OCCUPATION!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users