• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:05 PM

Did anyone catch the season premiere of Rock of Love 2? I don't know if it's just me or are the girls way more annoying this time around...

And then there was the drunk girl who passed out and didn't even make it to eliminations.

Also, the previews for the season were pretty much dramafied. Also appearances by Dallas, Heather, and Lacey from season 1.

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

Yeah, I caught it. Did you ever watch Beauty and the Geek? That girl Megan was on that show too. It took me forever to figure out why she looked so damn familiar.

Now, one thing I have to say. I'm not a fan of bashing other girls based on their looks, but I'm sorry, that girl they call Frenchie... damn, she's kind of F-ugly! Must be all that work she had done and the makeup. How the hell is she even considered "hot"?!?

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
        Yeah, I caught it. Did you ever watch Beauty and the Geek? That girl Megan was on that show too. It took me forever to figure out why she looked so damn familiar.

Now, one thing I have to say. I'm not a fan of bashing other girls based on their looks, but I'm sorry. That girl they call Frenchie... damn, she's kind of Fugly! Must be all that work she had done and the makeup. How the hell is she even considered "hot"?!?

I know, I was so hoping she would be eliminated, her lips, omg!!

#4 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

HAHA you guys are halarious. I missed it! Wanted to see it, but heard this season was more scandilous drama hoes.... dont ask me why I, attracted to that!

#5 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:25 PM

All of the sudden there is way more tv to watch than I can handle! I totally missed this...wait, I was probably asleep. My husband will die when he sees there is a 2nd season of this show.

#6 robindepaula

robindepaula
            • Banned
            • 514 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christa
              My husband will die when he sees there is a 2nd season of this show.
              couldn't have said it better, Christa!!! My dh would walk in & roll his eyes last season . . . I totally missed it last night!!! *POUT* I'll have to dvr it for next week unless I can catch it on in Jamaica - Ya think LOL!

#7 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:34 AM

I watched this last night. It is the most amazing show ever.
                1) I agree about that girl's face.
                2) The VIP that was wearing the ed hardy hat looks like Janice from the Muppets
                3) I loved the girl that passed out, then fell out of bed and missed elimination.

#8 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
                • 488 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:11 PM

You guys are to funny. I saw it and I have no idea what they were thinking about that Frenchie girl! She needs to go.

#9 AMANDA310

AMANDA310
                  • 101 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:56 PM

HAHA!!! I LOVE this show..I totally agree with you LALA on your 3 points!
                    I love reality TV & it drives my FI crazy!
                    Thomas & I

#10 chicago88

chicago88
                    • 699 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:50 PM

I watched the premiere - love it!! I have no idea what is wrong with that Frenchie girl but she really creeps me out. I'm so excited for this season!

Therese & Jay
                      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users