• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#81 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
  • 554 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carly
    We totally feel your pain, BELEIVE ME! Trisha and I have both been calling and emailng like crazy. If we don't hear back from hom over the weekend on a status, we are going to threaten going to the BBB. I mean, how hard is it to just reply to email with a status? I am so sorry that this turned into such a mess...
    Oh no! that sucks!! It can't be said enough - your guys efforts are soo much appreciated! I know you probably have it handled, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out!

#82 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:53 PM

Oh no! I'm sad that this has been such a headache for you guys. Doesn't he know he's dealing with a bunch of bridezillas? We will whip his ass until he sumbits.
      Happily married since 2008

#83 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Oh no! I'm sad that this has been such a headache for you guys. Doesn't he know he's dealing with a bunch of bridezillas? We will whip his ass until he sumbits.
        You are so funny!

On a serious note, I really appreciate you guys going through all this hassle.

Love you bunches!!!

#84 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

I also am sorry for all the headaches you guys are having with this whole process. Where are they located? I am sure one of us is closest enough that we could go hit him over the head with a stick! Please let me know though if there is anything that I can do to help. I can call or email or whatever since I sit behind a desk all day.

#85 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

I was wondering what happened to these pashminas. I hope we get them soon, I don't need mine for awhile but I know some girls dates are coming up, plus you girls shouldn't have to be dealing with trying to figure out when there coming and contacting the co over and over. That's such a hassle.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#86 nylalany

nylalany
            • 625 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

I totally appreciate your efforts - I just don't understand this guy - he's screwing himself by screwing us since we are a major consumer base! BBB sounds like a perfect and reasonable threat.

#87 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:48 PM

I'm not included in this order but I'll kick his A$$ for you if you want. I haven't threatened to beat anyone up in awhile so I think I'm due.

No one messes with my girls

#88 pryzeless

pryzeless
                • 614 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:45 PM

That sucks. If there is anything you would like us to do like bombard them with emails and phonecalls, I am sure we could do it.

#89 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                  • 1,798 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

Thanks for going to bat for all of us! I know we all really appreciate what you are doing.

#90 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                    • 985 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

I feel badly that you girls have this big headache on my/our behalf.

Your efforts are truly appreciated!

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users