Has anyone ordered from Cudge.net?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 08:00 PM

I think this on here somewhere...but my search hasn't been working for at least a week...

It seems they have a really good deal on votives and votive holders....but I wanted to see if anyone had ordered and if the process and delivery was good?

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

I ordered 72 clear votives for $35...or was it $39? Anyways, they arrived fast and in all perfect condition. Plus, it's packed really well so i can bring it w/ me to cabo.

#3 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:43 PM

I had the votive holders bookmarked as well for this company. Sounds like I will probably order from them too since it comes so nicely packed and easy to transfer down to mexico!

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:46 PM

I ordered clear and red votives and candles from here. They were great and so cheap! Good delivery too.

#5 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:24 AM

Oh good!!! I think I will go with them. I was going to order the 72 also for like $36. I don't really need that many but I might as well...the shipping it said is like $20 bu $57 is still cheaper than I could buy at the Joann's or Michaels. I have priced them all out. Plus I can't seem to find that many in one spot...

#6 tlomlad

tlomlad
            • Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:53 PM

this helps me!!!

#7 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,328 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:59 AM

good stuff... but i certainly don't need 72 votives. bummer!

#8 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:08 PM

I plan on ordering from them too! They also have the LED flicker lights which I am thinking about getting since they won't "blow" out :) Has anyone ordered them before??

#9 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:31 PM

I ended up ordering from them and the first order was somehow delivered to north carolina (I live in california)

I contacted them right away and told them and they were already aware of the problem which was most likely ups's problem. So they already had the re-order ready to be shipped to me and said that I shouldn't have to wait until them and ups figured it out...so they are scheduled to arrive today!!! So I will update and let you know if they come and are all in tact...

My point is...they have great and fast customer service...

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08
                      I ended up ordering from them and the first order was somehow delivered to north carolina (I live in california)

I contacted them right away and told them and they were already aware of the problem which was most likely ups's problem. So they already had the re-order ready to be shipped to me and said that I shouldn't have to wait until them and ups figured it out...so they are scheduled to arrive today!!! So I will update and let you know if they come and are all in tact...

My point is...they have great and fast customer service...
                      Wow that is weird! What did you end up getting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users