Photo

for those who have been married or getting married at Dreams Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 TammyDez

TammyDez
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for the info. I also have the same concerns about the wedding and reception location. I sent the wedding coordinator at dreams some questions about all this last week she never responded so I just sent it again. As soon as she replies I’ll post her answers.

#12 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,328 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DRbride
      hey! we are getting married 7.11.08 @ 4:15.

we're date twins!

#13 ticia277

ticia277
      • 212 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:26 AM

It does take a while for the coordinator to answer emails. But they will get back to you.

Carrie, I just got your email addy. I will forward you some pics of the resort wedding setup.
        Loving Married Life!

#14 DRbride

DRbride
        • 108 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:05 AM

woohoo..7.11..had to pick an easy date to remember :-)

#15 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:47 AM

So i have been in contact w/ the WC a lot on a chain email and I am curious du to the fact that we want to have a beach ceremony and reception... What if we get there and they tell us that we can't have the beach reception because it was taken by another bride? I mean they can't have more than one wedding in the same location on the same day... and if you wait to choose how do they coordinate who gets what?

Or am I getting this all wrong and they only have one wedding a day? But my assumption is that they have various weddings a day?!

Am I crazy?

#16 happygilmore

happygilmore
            • 576 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

No, your not crazy, we were talking about the same things, if there are two weddings & receptions, who gets first pick at reception site?

#17 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

Ive been told that Dreams only has one wedding per day. It states it on their website as well.

#18 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                • 668 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:26 AM

Interesting to see if that holds true... :)

#19 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:39 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                    Ive been told that Dreams only has one wedding per day. It states it on their website as well.
                    I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun and I thought it was one wedding per day as well but I've been read on the Dreams Forum that it depends on how busy they are and say if one has a big wedding and another just the ceremony - i'd double check if I was you if you are worried about it

#20 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                      I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun and I thought it was one wedding per day as well but I've been read on the Dreams Forum that it depends on how busy they are and say if one has a big wedding and another just the ceremony - i'd double check if I was you if you are worried about it
                      hmmm, I'll def check it out. I even had to change my date bc my WC said they had one other couple who already booked on that day so I had to pick a different date. I'll ask her again and see what she says. thx for the head's up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users