Jamaica - weather question

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Heidi
    I would be SO disappointed if that were to happen!
    Me too!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#32 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

I just wanted to say it rained a couple of times while I was there and was SUPPOSE to rain on my wedding day. I was so worried and I was getting married at 4. But it didn't rain till AFTER four during the night I believe. And for about 2 seconds. Haha. I really think you girls have nothing to worry about. And hey raining on your wedding day is good luck!!!!

#33 Jerzzygirl

• 203 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:18 PM

Dont worry about the rain cause "A RAINY DAY IN JAMAICA IS STILL BETTER THEN A DAY AT WORK at HOME!!!" By the way if it is raining during your time, There are still plenty of places where the ceremony will still go on. I saw 2 weddings take place in the lobby area and I saw a wedding in the steakhouse during those rainy times.

#34 geology_rocks

• 215 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:27 PM

I wonder how my guests will feel about standing in the rain? I want a beach wedding! *stomp feet and pouts*

Ok, my bridezilla moment is over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users