Sign in to follow this  
KellyMN

Ben & Kelly's Welcome Booklet

I'd definitely like to use your template for the welcome booklet. It looks phenomenal. Can u either post ity as an attachment or email it to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
I'd definitely like to use your template for the welcome booklet. It looks phenomenal. Can u either post ity as an attachment or email it to me?
Ditto! You did an amazing job!! How did you do this?
I love this and the other travel booklet you posted!!

I'm not sure if you saw my other post, but I actually as a professional graphic designer, so that helps! It's what I went to college for and what I do for a living, but like I said, I think this wedding stuff was the best stuff I've ever worked. I didn't have to please any clients - just myself and Ben, of course :) I drew the floral background design freehand in Adobe Illustrator and I've used it throughout all our collateral to tie everything together. I think I was inspired by old curtains and scrapbook paper. I liked it because it kind of has a vintage, tropical feel and it's easy to incorporate all our different colors, so I went with it. It's on save the dates, invites, stuff in Mexico, etc.

Thanks for all the compliments ladies!

The stuff all looks fabulous. We are all jealous about how pretty they look! And full of great information. One thing though, and maybe it just looks this way on my screen...on your title page...it looks like it says bienenido instead of bienvenido. Didn't know if was typo or not and thought would mention.