Sign in to follow this  
1elephant

traveling starfish

Martha contact Shelley, almost all of them have been lost or broken so we are trying to regroup before we give people promises that they will get one.

Lauren - where in Jersey are you? I have an aqua one that Julie got me in the SS. I could give it to you after my wedding and then it could get put into circulation for BDW :)

i'm in morris county, but my sister and parents are down in burlington...

i'm totally willing to buy one and put into circulation too, if it'll get this back up and running...

i like someone's idea of having a starfish rent-fund...$5 (or whatever) to sign up, which would cover loss and shipping...

i'd handle this, if no one else would want to...but would def. only be able to start after wedding... (1 1/2 months!!!!!)

I am planning on buying one to use (just in case I can't get it from BDW...I know there are soooo many May weddings). There will be no reason for me to keep it after my wedding, so I'll forward it on to a June bride. I'll coordinate it with Shelley as the date gets closer.

Can someone post photos of the BDW starfish so all the new girls can see it? And perhaps a link where to find an identical one if they want to buy it? I have seen it on some of the older threads but don't know where it was purchased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
Can someone post photos of the BDW starfish so all the new girls can see it? And perhaps a link where to find an identical one if they want to buy it? I have seen it on some of the older threads but don't know where it was purchased.
I agree! I completely understand the problems ... but I'd be interested in looking into buying one and then passing it on ... :)