• 15,998 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:27 PM

welcome!!!

#12 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:58 PM

I don't know anything about South America, but that it is beautiful there.

Good luck on your planning and welcome to the board!

#13 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:02 PM

Hmm sorry I don't have any inside DW information on those countries and I'm not sure if we have any DW brides planning in those countries. Geesh I wish i was more of a help.

What a neat idea though for a DW. I think it's great and perfect for a memorable vacation/wedding. Good luck with all the planning, let us know if there's anything we can help with.

#14 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:55 PM

Welcome to the Forum!! I am quite jealous of your South America wedding! :)

#15 Jenn08

Jenn08
        • 36 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:19 AM

Hi:)
          I spent a couple of months in Peru and Ecuador about 5 yrs ago. I really loved both places and found them full of adventure and culture. However, my finance was in Argentina recently and it seemed like a great place to have a destination wedding. Argentina has beautiful wine country, a vibrant capitol and it is sooo inexpensive for the quality that you receive.
          I think that you should consider the characteristics of your potential guests. If they're true hard core travellers take them to jungles of Ecuador, Macchu Picchu or Galapagos. If they might enjoy a little more tame of an experience Argentina offers some culture rich adventure that would be enjoyed by all.

Good luck and happy travelling!

#16 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
          • Banned
          • 381 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:25 AM

to the forum. Count me in the "I can't help" group for South America.... Sorry. But, you will be able to get TONS of wedding information here and hopefully some S. America info too.

#17 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:46 AM

Welcome to the forum. Ending your year of travel with you wedding is a great idea. I don't have any info for you sorry. But goodluck!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users