Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)


  • Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1061 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

    Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari

    Holy crap, my LC wedding is coming soon.
    No kidding!!! Are you so excited?!



    Random ? for everyone, are you putting WD info in your brochure?

    #1062 ChristinaH

    ChristinaH
    • Jr. Member
    • 178 posts

      Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:06 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by tvt
      Random ? for everyone, are you putting WD info in your brochure?
      Yes, included WD and Sunday brunch info. Including a ton of info really, as a lot of my guests have never been to PV, let alone out of the country. I'll try to upload my letter that I will send out to my guests in advance.

      OMG - it worked : )

       

       

      Attached Files



      #1063 LCBride2007

      LCBride2007

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

        Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

        I'd absolutley tell your guests about the boat ride. They need to bring appropriate clothing and footwear! I think I put in my STDs that there would be a ~45 min. boatride to the wedding location.

        #1064 Yari

        Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

          Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:38 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          No kidding!!! Are you so excited?!



          Random ? for everyone, are you putting WD info in your brochure?
          Yes, super excited and nervous. Agh!!

          I am putting WD info in my welcome packet.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ChristinaH
          Yes, included WD and Sunday brunch info. Including a ton of info really, as a lot of my guests have never been to PV, let alone out of the country. I'll try to upload my letter that I will send out to my guests in advance.

          OMG - it worked : )
          Great letter, thank you for sharing!

          #1065 AmandaB

          AmandaB
          • Newbie
          • 57 posts

            Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ChristinaH
            Yes, included WD and Sunday brunch info. Including a ton of info really, as a lot of my guests have never been to PV, let alone out of the country. I'll try to upload my letter that I will send out to my guests in advance.

            OMG - it worked : )
            Thanks for sharing your letter - very informative!

            #1066 tvt

            tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

              Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              I am putting WD info in my welcome packet.


              Does that mean you have your WD decided upon? If so i'm jealous!!!!!!!!!

              #1067 Yari

              Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

                Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:12 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by tvt
                Does that mean you have your WD decided upon? If so i'm jealous!!!!!!!!!
                NO! We are putting to meet us in the lobby at 6pm of our hotel.

                I am hoping Los Burros Bar answers me soon!

                #1068 Amyk

                Amyk
                • Newbie
                • 26 posts

                  Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:02 PM

                  Hi Ladies,
                  I've been sporadically on and off the site. We're getting married at LC in October and since we moved across country a month ago, we don't have time/resources to check out LC ahead of time. Soooo, a few quick questions.

                  1. Is there a wall painted bright pink in the buffet dinner area?
                  2. Nicole, who is AWESOME, said to email her photos of bouquets, table settings and cakes that I like and then she'll do her best to reproduce. Do I need to provide her with the vases, ribbons, shells, etc? Or does she have that on hand?

                  Amy

                  #1069 LCBride2007

                  LCBride2007

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

                    Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:58 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Amyk
                    Hi Ladies,
                    I've been sporadically on and off the site. We're getting married at LC in October and since we moved across country a month ago, we don't have time/resources to check out LC ahead of time. Soooo, a few quick questions.

                    1. Is there a wall painted bright pink in the buffet dinner area?
                    2. Nicole, who is AWESOME, said to email her photos of bouquets, table settings and cakes that I like and then she'll do her best to reproduce. Do I need to provide her with the vases, ribbons, shells, etc? Or does she have that on hand?

                    Amy
                    I'll add you to our LC list of brides!

                    1. No, it used to be pink - now it's yellow, I believe. I'm sure the more recent LC brides can show you pictures.
                    2. You can provide that stuff if you want something specific, but I didn't bring anything like that. Well, I did bring some aqua seaglass, but that's it - the rest they provided!

                    #1070 Amyk

                    Amyk
                    • Newbie
                    • 26 posts

                      Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:55 AM

                      Thanks for the info Ann. Your little girl is just beautiful!!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users