New CR bride

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

i shot a bride down in san diego who had a just below the knee dress and at first i didnt think much of it as a great dress UNTILLLL we went down to the beach and took pics and it made for such great photos. plus they dont get so dirty when you are walking around. more brides should consider it beach wise

#12 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:52 AM

true. it does depend on the sand. her dress did get dirty though when we were walking around the ruins . it was a trash the dress shoot though so what can you expect haha.

as for the knee length this was the shot i was talking about

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 LeeN

• 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:28 PM

That's really good to hear! I look pretty silly in the tea length ones (I'm only 5'3"), so it's good to know there are alternatives.

#14 Susan Pacek Photography

Susan Pacek Photography
        • 192 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:03 AM

Congratulations Lee! Costa Rica is an amazing place! The entire country is so beautiful! I've been to both the west and east sides. You will have an amazing wedding and adventure there!

#15 Lahryn

• 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

Hi! I had a beautiful tea length dress from Alfred Angelo- Unfortunately we're expecting, so I had to exchange it for a different dress:) this is the link for the dress: I purchased it from a local bridal shop for $475, so it's a decent price too. AA has other tea length dresses... Good luck!
            Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

#16 DBrooks

• 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

For the dress...J Crew has a ton of fun party dresses and you can get most of them in ivory and they have a huge selection that changes all the time. Good luck!!!!

#17 janineg

• 21 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

My sister woore this dress and looked amazing in it!!!! It was perfect for a beach wedding.

#18 chulzle

• 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

congrats! MINE IS IN 4 MO! WOO I WANt a full dress ... classic :)

#19 seashells128

• 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by BayBug
                    I am so excited that there is another CR Bride. I just got married there in September. Manuel Antonio to be exact. Ask me anything. I am more than happy to give you any advice. I am so excited!!!!!!
                    I just saw that you had your wedding at Gaia Resort, I was wanting some more infromation on it, Im in a huge debate on where to have my wedding, we want an amazing view, nice beaches, and a must is a nice bathroom/jacuzzi tub!! haha--strange i know, but id like to go all out on my honeymoon sweet :)

Could you let me know how the pricing was, location, staff, exct was please? And Id love to see pictures if you dont mind :)

#20 colby2277

• 75 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

Just wanted to say hello to everyone...I'm getting married in Costa Rica on June 5, 2009 at the Paradisis Playa Conchal Resort. I'm excited, and looking forward to it...only two weeks until we leave!! I've done lots of research if anyone needs some insight....and any advice is always welcome! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users