New and stressed out!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Varia

Varia
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:58 AM

Welcome, relish.77!!!

Regarding suggestions where to have your wedding...

I would highly recommend- Paradisus Rio de Oro, Holguin, Cuba. It is great 5* resort, but it is now adults only. You might want to consider Playa Pesquero as well if you have children coming to your wedding.
    I been to Paradisus Rio de Oro and if you have any question I would gladly answer them.

If you are considering Dominican Republic - Majestic Colonial resort in Punta Cana is a very popular one.

Let me know if I can help.

#22 nikle444

nikle444
    • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:46 PM

Welcome to the forum!

#23 coreyphil

coreyphil
      • 497 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:46 AM

Congratulations on your engagement --- I know that everyone here can help with your planning and help reduce your stress!!!

Welcome and Happy Planning!

#24 relish.77

relish.77
        • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:38 PM

First of all- CoreyPhil- you have a Cavalier! As do I and they are the absolute best breed, I love you already because you are a fellow Cav'l lover as well!

I believe we have settled on Cuba as the prices are a little more of what we're looking for, as well as there is adventure to be had if we feel like hitting Havana and the other sites. I had looked at Varadero, however because that is the most popular tourist site, the prices are higher. I have found three resorts in Cayo Santa Maria, the Melia Las Dunas, Melia Santa Maria and my personal favorite, the Royal Hideaway Ensenachos. The travel agent I have been working with is finding me some prices for those resorts and then hopefully I can settle on a resort and a package.

#25 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by relish.77
          I believe we have settled on Cuba as the prices are a little more of what we're looking for, as well as there is adventure to be had if we feel like hitting Havana and the other sites. I had looked at Varadero, however because that is the most popular tourist site, the prices are higher. I have found three resorts in Cayo Santa Maria, the Melia Las Dunas, Melia Santa Maria and my personal favorite, the Royal Hideaway Ensenachos. The travel agent I have been working with is finding me some prices for those resorts and then hopefully I can settle on a resort and a package.
          Welcome! I must say I am a bit jealous, I think Cuba is so cool and have always wanted to go there! Stupid US banning travel there. When I get married and can get my Mexican passport, we are totally going on a vacation to cuba! haha Happy planning and let us know how we can help!

#26 Alipires1

Alipires1
          • 298 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:20 AM

Welcome..I know first hand the stress of being new. I just picked my site tonight. One suggestion...go to this site and post your ring. It was fun and made me happy to be engaged again!

http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t896

The day you pick your site will be such a relief!!

#27 robindepaula

robindepaula
            • Banned
            • 514 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:01 PM

to the forum. You've definetely come to the right place in search of information for your dw. These ladies here have some great ideas to make your wedding "you"!

Happy planning . . .
              Robin

#28 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:24 PM

to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users