Photo

LALA's Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Review 12/07 (long)(pics)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackieB
    Were you upgraded to a honeymoon suite for free or did you pay for that?
    That was just the room we got. I don't know if it was because of Tammy or Mariana or what, but that is what we were originally assigned. I really liked our room because while I was locked up on the wedding day I could look out and see both the reception and ceremony setups happening.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    But I have to say I'm a bit disappointed you didn't post more pics.. :-)
    For you I am posting more
    remember folks, if you can get a prescrition of cipro, do it...i have never had to use it but it makes me feel better knowing it is there.
    I agree. I had my doc give us a prescription before we left. We didn't need it. That is what the Dreams doctor gave a couple of guests. Get it before you go!!!

Here are some more pics to keep people happy! The are big!

Click the image to open in full size.

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:34 PM

your dress look amazing, thanks for posting more pictures. I can tell now how much you wanted to run down the aisle, you look so happy! Congrats again!!!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:09 PM

Thanks for posting more pics

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:13 PM

kate, you look like a bombshell with your dark hair and that dress...awesome!

you guys look so happy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

You did a wonderful review! And thanks for sharing your pics!
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#26 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:01 PM

Kate, you look so beautiful! The spanx picture is really cute. Great review, and Congratulations!

#27 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:25 PM

ahhhhh kate! you looked AMAZING! i'm so happy everything went great and i cannot wait to see more photos!!!! congratulations girl!!!

(my internet was down since yesterday morning and finally just came back on about an hour and a half ago, and the whole time i was like man i hope kate posted some photos of her wedding! hahaha)

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:36 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LALA
          That was just the room we got. I don't know if it was because of Tammy or Mariana or what, but that is what we were originally assigned. I really liked our room because while I was locked up on the wedding day I could look out and see both the reception and ceremony setups happening.

Jackie,

you get the upgrade with the room block but I will ask Mariana if she'll give it to you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:46 AM

You look so beautiful!! Congrats again!! The wedding looks amazing!

#30 JessicaM

JessicaM
            • Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:04 AM

Kate you looked beauitful your dress is AMAZING on you. Your wedding looked beauitful....thanks for such a great review too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users