• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#141 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

Here is our wedding website:

www.jedandjessica.weddingwindow.com

It will be online only until last quarter of 2008.

#142 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
    • 672 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:42 AM

Well, rough draft (initial version) is now up and running....figured I had to get it up as the STD's are going out next week. I am sure this will change a million times, but am thrilled to have the initial done!
      Kerry Brown and Graham Fleming | Our Wedding Website

#143 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

We just started this one up yesterday ... we're trying to keep our wedding plans a secret as we want to send out the STD boarding pass cards with all the major info! But, so far I'm really impressed with WedQuarters.com

Colin & Miranda

Let me know what you think! Remember, this is just the beginning. Actually, it's all I've managed to do tonight in the past 2 hours while the fiance has been out playing golf. Hehehe

#144 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
        • 138 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

I love, love this forum! I have asked so many people about how to create a general website (so that we could use one for the wedding). No one knew how and I was thinking it would be too difficult for a technically challenged person (me) to do.... you girls rock! This has everything I ever needed to know, all in one post! Thanks, thanks, thanks everyone! I have already gone to the different websites and will be picking one soon! I should have known that there would be a post on this somewhere on the forum.

#145 amdecker

amdecker
          • 169 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

I looked at several different wedding websites today and I really like momentville.com the best. At least of all the free ones. I was really surprised when I heard many places charge for a website
            They seem to have an easy to use website (for the not so computer savvy) and more options than knot.com's free website. Thank you Rache1124!

#146 amdecker

amdecker
            • 169 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Rache1124
              Really - this is the last time (it connected extra junk on the end...)

Regan and Rachel | Welcome | reganandrachel
              Hey Rachel,

Have you tried the poll page? I can't seem to get it to work correctly. I think its cute but if it doesn't show the results I guess I'll have to take it off my website.

#147 shannonlrp

shannonlrp
              • 25 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:54 PM

I set up about 6 different 2 week trial sites before finally settling on Personal Wedding Websites - WedQuarters.com

It was the best value and ease of use for the price. $29 a year. I was not willing to pay over $50 for a website. You can pay more to have the web address be just your names, but i choose to save money as I am a thrifty gal!

here is my site!
                shannonandshioan.wedquarters.com
                -Shannon[SIGPIC]

#148 mswenna74@yahoo.com

mswenna74@yahoo.com
                • 94 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:37 AM

I need help please with my wedding website, I joined with webquarters.com and I need to load some music but im not sure what im doing please help,
                  SeaofLove.Wedquarters.com

#149 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
                  • 52 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:05 AM

We used ewedding.com
                    It is super super easy..Its free, but you can get extra options if you choose to pay after.
                    I highly recommend it!

LanaAndStephen.com

#150 shannonlrp

shannonlrp
                    • 25 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:50 AM

Wenna, I wish i could help you, but music was the one thing i didnt mess with on wedquarters....

shannon
                      -Shannon[SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users