Sign in to follow this  
MANNEY

Webcam story

My FI Is tooo cute! He works away off and on and this time he had to go to Halifax, Nova Scotia. (We live in Edmonton, Alberta). Anyways, he calls me and says go to the computer and go to this website www.peggyscovewebcam.ca so I go to it and there is a live webcam view. Its a beautiful view of this lighthouse on the ocean. I was like wth?! So then he says Just wait and watch! Well there I see him! He's wearing this bright Red coat! And he is holding up a sign!! I was laughing so hard I couldn't even read it! Here it said "Will you marry me??".

2 more sleeps till he comes home!!! ~:) oops sorry its soooo big...im new at this cheesy.gif

that is so cute, what a great memory! I hope you were able to save the video some how

It happened las weekend...and didn't get to save it...ahh well..its a good memory! Thank you all for the congrats!!! And congrats to all of ya's as well!! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANNEY View Post
It happened las weekend...and didn't get to save it...ahh well..its a good memory! Thank you all for the congrats!!! And congrats to all of ya's as well!! cheesy.gif
Were you expecting it at all?? Wondering when he was ever going to propose??

I know this is a really awful thought, but wouldn't it have been hilarious if it weren't really a live feed and you didn't see anything at all?

I'm sorry LOL that's really bad of me...

It really is a cute way to propose! I love it :)