Sign in to follow this  
amym567

Best First Dance Ever

i saw it a few days ago and have watched it several times...i also like the dirty dancing one done in the uk.here

i sent my dad a 'father daughter' dance as well - in the middle of i loved her first, they break out into the apache dance.

My FMIL sent me this today. I asked her if she was hinting she wanted us to do this. We probably would do something silly like this, but we aren't having a dance. I imagine we'll still do many of these moves in the hotel disco.

This is my favorite one of these that I've seen.

Its really funny, but it totally does not look real. The way the camera is really far away at the end, it looks like there was more than one camera filming it. I could be wrong. Either way though, its totally funny. I wish we had done something like that, but DH would never fast dance sober in front of people, so that was out. lol

YouTube - Dance Revolution

You're right, it looks like they did take stuff from here.

We are talking about doing something like this now & seeing if the hotel disco can play our song. I'd like to do a mix of songs like this one. So maybe we can just bring a CD. Even if they can't play it, we will have fun learning it.