passport covers

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:28 PM

I did a quick search but wasn't finding what I needed, so I am starting a new thread...

I know that alot of us are/have gotten the passport covers for ourselves or for gifts for others. I wanted to get them for all the girls in my wedding party that are traveling to Jamaica (I have 4 girls that won't be coming to the wedding, but are still going to be considered part of the bridal party.) Anywho, I am searching online for the best price. Anyone know a great site off hand?

#2 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:38 PM

so I'm bored at work and decided to do a search for you Carly.....here are some sites:

Buy Wedding Passport Cover - Wedding Passport Cover Online - Discount Wedding Passport Cover
      Passport Covers & Wallets - Kaehler World Traveler
      Leather Passport Covers - More Categories - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag - Price - Review
      passport covers Travel Accessories - Clothing & Accessories - BizRate - Compare prices & buy - Discount - Price

#3 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
      • VIP Member
      • 4,116 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:45 PM

Honestly, I looked at lot online too, but ended up finding the one I liked best -and thought was cute!- at Target. They had them in different colors in a little set with a luggage tag.

However I also found some nice ones at Wilson's Leather too...there is an outlet near my house and they were on sale pretty cheap! :-)

#4 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:48 PM

I bought mine at Target for like $4.00 or so, it's pink. I couldn't find them online just now tho.

#5 edna

edna
        • Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

Carly is a great idea, I went to a bridal shower and we received as favors passport covers in dif colors to choose... everybody loved them!!! I even got one after for Jorge, now my parents want one too!!!

Drea, I will check on the sites you posted to get one for my parents!!!

#6 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:01 PM

Thanks, Drea!!

I think the best priced one is at this ebay store - eBay Store - amazing wallets: Passport Wallets: Tommy Hilfiger Passport Wallet 100 Authentic NEW - the buy it now option is $13.50 and the shipping is $4.50 (or something), with each additional item being $2.75 shipping. I think I will order from them. I was being frugal and hoped to find it even cheaper!

#7 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:07 PM

I was going to say Target as well, but I just looked online and it's not there anymore. I know that Vera Bradley has some (verabradley.com - Vera Bradley - Home). Otherwise, I love ebay!!!

#8 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:09 PM

I just looked on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade. They have some really cute ones!

#9 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:12 PM

I bought one at Franklin Covey. It was $19.95, but I get 20% off corp discount. It has a few slots for cc's or frequent flyer cards and is still compact.

TJ Maxx had some as well that were $9, they had rhinestone things on the front.

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:15 PM

Ohhh, I hadn't thought of Etsy, I am going there right now! I need to find a purple one for one of hte girls and the store I found on ebay doesn't have purple. Boooooo

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lizz
                    I just looked on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade. They have some really cute ones!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users