Photo

What's your first dance song?

• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#491 trobin01

trobin01
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:00 AM

Lost Together- Blue Rodeo. Only it is over 5 mins so I think I'm going to have to invite everyone to join us on the dance floor!

#492 alkoch

alkoch
    • 515 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:04 AM

Stolen by dashboard confessional - its not that slow of a song but we'll make it work :)

#493 Bunny121009

Bunny121009
      • 83 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:13 AM

Trying to go with something of sentimental meaning. We have long considered "Until The End of Time" by Justin Timberlake but I don't know if we can dance to it. But its "Our Song", it used to play on the radio almost every night sometimes 2-3 times a night when FI would come to see me after work back during our First Summer together when we were just dating. We'd just park and cuddle/snuggle up and listen to slow jams for hours.

However, the first song we ever danced together to was at a Wailer's concert "Waiting in Vain"

#494 chevy14

chevy14
        • 183 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:50 PM

We still don't know! Our song has always been Fade into You by Mazzy Star but the words just don't really scream 'wedding song'...we still might choose it, I can't really imagine dancing to anything else at that moment!

#495 indy_chic

indy_chic
          • 336 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:49 PM

Right now it's Babyface - Everytime I Close my Eyes BUT reading all the suggestions makes me only slightly double think my decision.

#496 lilly129

lilly129
            • 350 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:37 PM

Ohh such a fun topic! We really want to dance to Incubus - we're deciding between Echo and Dig - but I'm hoping we can find a live version that might be a bit slower...

#497 carolina24

carolina24
              • 1,573 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:11 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
                We are dancing to "Stand By Me" Marvin Gaye or Ben E King. One of the origionals.
                oooo i like that!!

We're thinking about At Last Etta James

#498 nwabien

nwabien
                • 47 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

I am struggling with two choices - On the Wings of Love by Jeffrey Osbourne or A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
                  Looking to share a photographer week of February 14, 2010 in Varaero, Cuba. Send me a PM of interested

#499 italigirl

italigirl
                  • 17 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

Mi FI is the very first boyfriend I had in High School. We dated for a while but then he moved. Over the course of the next 13 years, we both got married and divorced. We foulnd each other again a few years ago and I'm trying to think of the perfect wedding song about our life.
                    Any suggestions for wedding songs about finding your first love again?

#500 debbmach

debbmach
                    • 1,457 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by melglnh2o
                      Our first dance is going to be to Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars. Somewhere Over the Rainbow is a beautiful song and I think several people on here are using it for their song.
                      i LOVE that song...never even thought of making that a wedding song!
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users