DRbride

What's your first dance song?

Oooh I love that song! It's definitely going on our dinner playlist!

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

We're going to use "By Your Side" by Sade. We saw her on Friday night in concert and the song has always touched me and that night when she sang it live I knew it was the right one!

I was at the concert too!!! How amazing is she??? Gosh!! I wish I could relive that concert again, Cherish the Day is a nice one too.... torn!!

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

We're going to use "By Your Side" by Sade. We saw her on Friday night in concert and the song has always touched me and that night when she sang it live I knew it was the right one!

We did our dance to "When you say you love me" by Josh Groban (who I love).  Some people made comments that it sounded like a Lion King song but oh well.

We kept a secret from everyone and did a surprise salsa dance.  I had to change out of my dress so I ended up telling one friend but nobody knew.  It was a fabulous way to get the party started.

Here's the video.

http://vimeo.com/24798316

Still searching for the perfect first dance song, which we will dance to at our AHR only.....but we did pick "Somewhere over the rainbow" by that Hawaiian guy to walk down the isle to!  I love that song!

Girl I know! When she sang Cherish the Day for her encore I was in awe. She's so heavenly!

Originally Posted by Miss Sunshyne View Post

I was at the concert too!!! How amazing is she??? Gosh!! I wish I could relive that concert again, Cherish the Day is a nice one too.... torn!!

Haha for us, it ended up being a random song played by our Mariachi band-- we weren't expecting them to call us up for a dance!! But then later we did our "second first dance" song which was "Lost in This Moment" - Big and Rich.

Both were great!!