DRbride

What's your first dance song?

Trying to go with something of sentimental meaning. We have long considered "Until The End of Time" by Justin Timberlake but I don't know if we can dance to it. But its "Our Song", it used to play on the radio almost every night sometimes 2-3 times a night when FI would come to see me after work back during our First Summer together when we were just dating. We'd just park and cuddle/snuggle up and listen to slow jams for hours.

However, the first song we ever danced together to was at a Wailer's concert "Waiting in Vain"

We still don't know! Our song has always been Fade into You by Mazzy Star but the words just don't really scream 'wedding song'...we still might choose it, I can't really imagine dancing to anything else at that moment!

Ohh such a fun topic! We really want to dance to Incubus - we're deciding between Echo and Dig - but I'm hoping we can find a live version that might be a bit slower...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPPEARL View Post
We are dancing to "Stand By Me" Marvin Gaye or Ben E King. One of the origionals.
oooo i like that!!

We're thinking about At Last Etta James

Mi FI is the very first boyfriend I had in High School. We dated for a while but then he moved. Over the course of the next 13 years, we both got married and divorced. We foulnd each other again a few years ago and I'm trying to think of the perfect wedding song about our life.

Any suggestions for wedding songs about finding your first love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melglnh2o View Post
Our first dance is going to be to Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars. Somewhere Over the Rainbow is a beautiful song and I think several people on here are using it for their song.
i LOVE that song...never even thought of making that a wedding song!