Sign in to follow this  
cantwaittobemrs

So excited to have found this site!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Sara and my fiance Scott and I are getting married at the RIU in Ocho Rios on June 10, 2008!! I have had such a hard time finding info and pictures until today I found this forum! Now I am really excited to learn from other brides on how they handled everything that I have had no idea about. It's hard when all your friends have traditional weddings and don't know how to help with your destination wedding!! If anyone has any advise right from the get-go, I am all ears! And I would definitely love to see pictures!! Thanks so much in advance!

Welcome! As you may already know, your choices for a DW are endless!! My advice is to first start with a budget. It will dictate what you can and (more importantly) cant do.

Happy planning!!!

welcome3.gif to the forum! I am getting married at the ROR in May. As you can probably see, there are a ton of us here and we have a lot of info. Let us know how we can help you plan!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
    • I think that would be a great idea. I have tried it once and loved it.!
    • That's really sweet. I am sure she would love that.!!
    • Searching for discount wool wedding dresses? Browse David's Bridal wedding dresses for sale, including discount plus size & designer wedding dresses online now!
  • Topics