How much did you spend on BM presents?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 GracieBebe

• 354 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

I got them garnet pendents with pave diamond accents on a white gold chain.
    - Grace
    Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
    Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
    Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
    Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#22 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

I know me too. I keep going back and forth. Im having 7 girls (well maybe, one is due nov 25th so we will see if she can make it now) and am buying all their dresses. Will probably spend $150-$200 on each of them. With everything going on in the economy right now, I wanted to help out as much as i can-hence buying their dresses-but i also want to get them a nice gift to show my appreciation.

What are you thinking for your girls??

#23 niujess

• 167 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

I too am purchasing the dresses for my 3 BM's and for a gift, I'm getting them all really cute custom made sandals to wear at the wedding. I'll probably be spending about $200 each girl, but we're saving so much with our DW I don't mind.

#24 holstang

• 70 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:11 PM

I'm one of those that keeps buying stuff too! I've already bought them their jewelry sets, but now I don't think it really goes with their dresses & shoes. I bought them all diamond circle necklaces with circle cz earings. Maybe I'll just give them anyways, and not expect them to wear for the wedding.

I've spent about $100 each on each BM, not including the thank you drag queen brunch I took them to, which wasn't cheap. But hey, like a previous poster said, we're saving so much on our DW's as it is, it's hard not to justify spending a little more on those that are important to you. My fi keeps asking me, "How much stuff do you intend to bring?".

#25 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

I think I've spent about $75 so far on my two BMs and my MOH... not including the fact that my family is paying to fly everyone down there!

I got them handmade jewelry bags in our wedding colors with their initials, cute bridesmaid tank tops from theknot (made sure they actually wanted these first of course!) and a silver starfish necklace from Kohl's (65% off!!!!). I have a feeling I'll be picking up more things along the way... I love the ideas you all have come up with!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users