Sign in to follow this  
ShannonBoat

Sooooooo overwhelmed....

Hi,

I can't believe how much information is on this site and I can't decide where to begin!

I'm so overwhelmed right now!!! I don't have a date or a place yet and I have been having the hardest time finding one. Every where I look it seems they are just about to start construction! Argh!

Does anyone know if the Sheraton has any flexability with their menu options?? Did they like the food?

Thank you!!

welcome shannon..

don't worry shannon...finding a location is the hardest part...once you have that figured out, the fun begins.

i think tammym recently did a site visit at the sheraton last week.

ok everyone, play nice...i actually know shannon's mom smile29.gif

Welcome Shannon, it is overwhelming at first but once you get through reading the posts that interest you the most, it becomes much easier. This site is sure to help you narrow some of your decisions down. Good Luck and let us know how we can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonBoat View Post
Hi,

I can't believe how much information is on this site and I can't decide where to begin!

I'm so overwhelmed right now!!! I don't have a date or a place yet and I have been having the hardest time finding one. Every where I look it seems they are just about to start construction! Argh!

Does anyone know if the Sheraton has any flexability with their menu options?? Did they like the food?

Thank you!!
Welcome Shannon! Are you looking into Cabo? I can send you the Sheraton's menu when I get home tonight - I have it on my home cmputer if you're interested. It's a gorgeous hotel - really lovely.
Tell us what aspects are most important and we can make suggestions!

All Inclusive or Not:
Ceremony Location: Waterfront or church
Food: Most important or only kinda important
Atmosphere: Party, elegant, family friendly

I have my sight review up here somewhere and we went to go see a million places... let me see if I can find it.

Welcome! I know the feeling - I finally just booked a location last week after stressing about it for weeks. This site has DEFINITELY helped. Ask any questions you have, and you're sure to get an answer. Most of the girls here are Cabo brides, but there's many Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Cancun, etc. as well.

welcome1.gif Hi Shannon! You have come to the right place! There is so much info here about a multitude of locales and venues. Take your time & don't freak out! (Well, go ahead, we understand).

Remeber, we've all been in the same boat at one time or another. Picking your geographical location & selecting a venue will definitely be one of the more stressful & time consuming things to do. Once that part is done you will be relieved!

Shannon,

I LOVE the Sheraton. I just got back from Cabo on Friday, and originally I wanted to be married on Pedregal beach, but after visiting the Sheraton I changed it to there. They have to restaurants that would be great for a dinner / reception. De Cortez and Pitahayas, both are located right next to the beach with lights shining on the water (very pretty) De Cortez is a little bit more money and slower service but I absolutely love the restaurant. Pitahayas, the service was fast and the food was great as well. You really can't go wrong with either place.

I'm having a small wedding, about 10 or so people so I asked both places if their menu was flexible (I wanted our guests to pick from their actual dinner menu) and they said it wouldn't be a problem. Both places said it was ok to bring in your own cake (but they can make the cake as well) I have pricing for both places if your interested. I also have some pics, but I suck at taking pictures so I'm sure you can find better ones online.. lol

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome Shannon!

Like Tammy said, picking the place is the hardest thing!!

If you have chosen Cabo for your destination, then you just have to narrow down to what hotel, probably based on budget, size of wedding, etc.... and then go from there! Any questions, ask away!!

Welcome Shannon- just take it one thing at a time. Decide on a venue, then start weeding through all the info on here piece by piece. The Search function is a lifesaver!

Hi Shannon,

I know how overwhelming it seems at first. What helped me the most was to envision the type of event that we wanted to have, and then look for locations that fit what we were looking for and were in our budget range. I promise, it's not as difficult as it looks, and this board is an absolutely invaluable resource for information on vendors in Cabo and elsewhere.

Good luck and please feel free to ask questions. We were all in your shoes at one point :)