Post Your Mom's Dress!

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#11 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:33 AM

Thanks so much ladies! All of your moms and MILs looked great! I'll show my mom the pics and I'm sure she will get some great ideas!!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#12 cantwaittobemrs

• 148 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:17 AM

My mom will be sooo excited to see these pics! She has been fretting over what to wear. Thanks ladies!

#13 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

Julie- Where did your mom get her dress? That totally looks like my mom! Thanks!- Amanda
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

#14 TammyDez

• 146 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:01 PM

I love this thread all of your moms look amazing. Please keep sharing my mom is so undecided on what to wear. I can’t wait to share the pics with her.

#15 Leia78

• VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:02 PM

My mom is going to wear this dress. My dad is also wearing that outfit. It's a barong tagalog- it's the equivalent of a tux in the philippines.
            Click the image to open in full size.

I just had to say I love my parents..they're so cool!

#16 michelle08

• VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

I don't know how I missed this thread...but if my mom and i are having the same issue....

bring on more ideas!!! :)

#17 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:04 PM

My Mom is a little bigger and self-concious ... so she is concerned about what to wear. FMIL is a tiny little ball of fire that will almost certainly wear some cute little dress that I will be jealous of. lol. They are both very different, with very different styles.

AnnR, my Mom would love to wear what your Mom wore, I love it too ... but I know she won't be/c she wil want to be more dressy to match FMIL. I wish she would just go with comfort instead, but I really don't care what she wears, cos she will looks great regardless!

Keep this thread going though b/c I want to show it to my Mom when I go visit for my shower next month -- to she her she can really get away with absolutely anything she is comfortable in!

#18 nat4crim

• 163 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:23 PM

My mom is wearing this dress but not in the taupe colour.

This is the colour she ordered it in (ice pink)

She ordered it and it only took one week to come in.

#19 ticia277

• 212 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

Here's what my mom is wearing. She's very petite and yound looking, so the tradiional MOB dresses were too dated for her. She's wearing this dress in chocolate brown.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Loving Married Life!

#20 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

Great thread! My mom is waiting until easter to go shopping because there will be lots of dresses in the stores. She has been looking, but has decided to wait because she couldn't find anything she likes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users