My mom is going to wear this dress. My dad is also wearing that outfit. It's a barong tagalog- it's the equivalent of a tux in the philippines.

Click the image to open in full size.

I just had to say I love my parents..they're so cool!

My Mom is a little bigger and self-concious ... so she is concerned about what to wear. FMIL is a tiny little ball of fire that will almost certainly wear some cute little dress that I will be jealous of. lol. They are both very different, with very different styles.

AnnR, my Mom would love to wear what your Mom wore, I love it too ... but I know she won't be/c she wil want to be more dressy to match FMIL. I wish she would just go with comfort instead, but I really don't care what she wears, cos she will looks great regardless!

Keep this thread going though b/c I want to show it to my Mom when I go visit for my shower next month -- to she her she can really get away with absolutely anything she is comfortable in!

My mom is wearing this dress but not in the taupe colour.

This is the colour she ordered it in (ice pink)

She ordered it and it only took one week to come in.

Here's what my mom is wearing. She's very petite and yound looking, so the tradiional MOB dresses were too dated for her. She's wearing this dress in chocolate brown.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Great thread! My mom is waiting until easter to go shopping because there will be lots of dresses in the stores. She has been looking, but has decided to wait because she couldn't find anything she likes.