Hello Again!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• 1,188 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:14 PM

I am sure this forum is full of young brides who are excited to be planning their destination weddings - some in Cabo.  I was just like you....10 years ago!  I joined this forum when it was first starting out - I think there were less then 200 members when I discovered it.  I got to know so many wonderful brides through this site and the sharing of information was incredible.  Believe it or not my best friend is actually someone I met through this webiste! 

My husband and I were married in Cabo at the Hilton on 07-07-07 surrounded by 40 family members.  It was a perfect celebration!  So much so that we have invited all our guests back to Cabo for our 10 year anniversary in 2017.  The invites are out and we are so excited!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all - hopefully I can share some tips with you along the way! Let the planning begin! 

Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#2 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:45 AM

@SASSYGIRL welcome back and congrats on your year anniversary  :)

You are right it is a safe place to communicate and share tips and tricks when planning your destination wedding. 

Enjoy planning for your anniversary and cant wait to hear how it all turns out.

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:01 PM

hey sarah! Great to see you back on BDW! I just had my 10 year :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 christy531

• 32 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:11 PM

Congrats.. I am looking into celebrating next year my wedding at Cabo. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users