2017weddingguy

Trying To Find Out What Venue This Is

@2017weddingguy  I found it. It's the Sky Terrace ceremony location at Azul Fives resort in Mexico, which is a Karisma property. It's a very popular resort on this site with brides, just because of the sky terrace location. It does cost. The last I heard they charge $1800 to have that location but i think there might be some inclusives with it.

sky-02.jpg (It's the same photo)

Hi 2017weddingguy - welcome to our forum community and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!!!  You're sure to find lots of helpful info here to answer your planning questions - so well done on a great start already!

Here are some more magical wedding moments that matter taken from our Azul Fives Wedding Album to show you what a beautiful wedding venue it is......enjoy!

e89d55_e92a717f439f4808a4872454af1827b8.

e89d55_5a913e3c2fd943629be607df689d098a.

e89d55_375a0dd8ecff4fb5879952ccc8fb868a.

Wishing you happy research, and all the Best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter

@@2017weddingguy  There's also an Azul Sensatori in Jamaica that I think has a sky deck too.

Hi @2017weddingguy  This is at Azul Fives in the Riviera Maya, Mexico, just north of Playa del Carmen. This is their beautiful Sky Terrace location at their resort which is a Karisma property. We very recently saw a wedding up there and it was beautiful however it may be pricey but I think their may be all inclusive options per day/week, etc. Perhaps check out their website for more info. http://www.karismahotels.com/Hotels-Resorts-Villas/For-Everyone/Azul-Hotels/Azul-Fives-Hotel  Good luck with your planning!