Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#71 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:34 PM

Great gifts so far! I can't wait to get mine now!

Happy Turkey Day to all the Secret Santas!!!! *Gobble, Gobble*

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#72 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:41 PM

In case my SS sent mine already, my packages are delivered to our landlord who doesn't think to leave notes or deliver them. I will check on Monday to see if anything has been delivered. Totally slipped my mind! And to my bride, your's will be coming... this SS has been a busy girl and is running a little late. All will be mailed tomorrow!

#73 MelissaH

MelissaH
      • 1,724 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:40 PM

Just a reminder for my bride (although it doesn't really matter all that much because you don't know who you are yet :P) - I haven't forgotten about you, I just have to wait until I get down to CT so I can get my gift from my aunt's :) I'll mail it on Friday afternoon when we get down there - or if we get down there too late to mail it, I'll do it on Monday at the latest!

#74 starfish kate

starfish kate
        • 455 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:50 AM

To my SS recipient: Your gift is wrapped and stamped, sitting in my bag... I will mail it today, I promise!!
          Kate

#75 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:49 AM

To my SS: I have had your gift for 2 weeks now. Everything is wrapped, packaged up and ready to go. And every day I forget to bring it to work with me to mail out at the post office over lunch. And today is no exception to that. I'm sorry I keep forgetting....it's nothing personal, I'm just scatterbrained in the morning (especially this morning when I woke up at 5:30 to meet coworkers to shop at Target before work today!). I PROMISE it'll go out Saturday or Monday!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#76 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:07 PM

Yay! I finally ordered my SS gift online. Says you should recieve it by Dec 7th. Hang in there it's coming.

#77 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:37 PM

YAY!!!! I am so glad you love it!!!!!!!
                I got mine today! Alyssa - you're just about the best secret santa ever - can I have you every year? LOL

Click the image to open in full size.
                Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you so so much - the robe fits great (I like things a little big so it's perfect!) and the socks look sooo warm! I can't wait to use the stationery either (I'm a note writing fiend :P) I got your card as well - I love the saying on the front of it! Thank you thank you thank you!

#78 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:38 PM

Mine gift for _______ has arrived today so I will be mailing it off right after work!!!

#79 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:35 PM

Got my SS in the mail today... DH was like you guys do SS too?! Wow, that forum is pretty cool. LOL

I received a book all about coffee, can't wait to try out the recipes. YUMMY! I don't know who it is though It just said from your secret bride

THANK YOU SECRET BRIDE

#80 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:20 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Raeka
                    Got my SS in the mail today... DH was like you guys do SS too?! Wow, that forum is pretty cool. LOL

I received a book all about coffee, can't wait to try out the recipes. YUMMY! I don't know who it is though It just said from your secret bride

THANK YOU SECRET BRIDE
                    It's me! So happy you got the book and like it!!!

Ho-Ho-Ho Yari

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users