Ruzanna

Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

@@calgarybride2015 would LOVE to meet up when you're here! I'm down for whenever :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 YES!!! Either day is good for me! Jamaica is this Saturday morning after the meet up

• Like 2

Ladies - I have a bit of a scheduling conflict I'm trying to work through. As of right now I need to be in Collingwood for the day tomorrow which would make it almost impossible to get downtown. Trying to reschedule. Should have an update but the end of the day :(

• Like 2

Oh no @@ashhtayy! Keep us posted! Hope you can make it!

• Like 2

I would be up for the 5th of August! Weird part is - everyone would be married by then! No more brides - all newlyweds! That's really odd to think about. We're back from New Brunswick by then too so that Friday would be fine for me, or the Saturday.

@@Meandhim - I sure wish I was leaving for Jamaica this weekend.... quite honestly I wish I was going ANYWHERE this weekend!!! Well anywhere warm that is.....

@@deecol - I have the punch for you from Krystal and will bring it Friday. Not sure how long I'm staying but I'll definitely be there for an hour, then see how it goes.

• Like 2

Yes - thank you @@acw271011 and I have your tea! I'll be there around 630 hopefully!

• Like 1

OK ladies. I'm not sure I'm looking at the right place but if I am how in the heck do I get to where this place is?? Is it right that it's at Cherry street somewhere? Is there a bus or something when you come off the subway?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

@@diadiamond do you know where you're going? Do you want to meet up and go together? I have no idea how to get there!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk