Ruzanna

Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

Hi Ladies!

I was chatting with some amazing brides here and i thought, why not meet up? We are all planning a destination wedding, we're all interested in new ideas and since you're all so lovely i think it would be a pleasure to meet up and chat   :rolleyes:

Let me know if you are interested and we'll figure out a date and time convenient for us all! 

I know there is a separate folder for meet up requests, but i noticed that no one really looked in there.  :blink:

• Like 4

@@Ruzanna That sounds awesome!  When we were chatting back and forth earlier I was thinking that it would be really cool to meet some of you ladies.

• Like 1

Awesome idea @@Ruzanna! I feel like I already know all the Toronto brides from reading everyone's posts over the last few months, lol.

@@snswedding2016 A patio sounds like a great idea! We're likely all spread around the city a bit, but I imagine as long as the location we pick is near transit everyone should be able to get there relatively easy.

• Like 4

aww, I'm getting married in 4 weeks!  I'll probably already be married by the time you ladies meet up.  :(

• Like 2

I'm jealous!! I want to come ;) (I'm in Chicago.)

Edited by beckys98
  • Like 2