Photo

Snswedding2016 Planning Thread - Jan 9 2016 (Azul Fives)

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#441 ashhtayy

ashhtayy
  • 607 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:47 AM

@snswedding2016 I can't believe it's almost your turn! So close!

We wore robes for one of my girlfriends weddings and it was so fun. They looked adorable. Yours are even more beautiful. Your girls will love them :)

Your dress looks beautiful on you. Good job speaking up. That's the only way to get exactly what you want.

So excited for you :)

#442 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
  • 495 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

@snswedding2016 you leave so soon! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see your pictures. Your dress is gorgeous! You will make a stunning bride! Sean will cry when he sees you!

Those robes are so cute! I'm still debating that for my bridal party. I feel like I at least one one for me but don't know if that's maybe a waste of money for just me.

I'm so glad you looked into the suitcase weight issue. I was wondering the same. Kyle and I are going to look at our suitcases today as we put Xmas decorations away. We might buy some new ones wth Xmas money. And hopefully we can find light ones.

Enjoy all your pre wedding pampering girl! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

#443 krystalball

krystalball
  • 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

Absolutely love your dress! Looks gorgeous on you, and so light and airy - perfect!

Glad that you spoke up and had the additional alterations done. I am terrible at confrontation (even when it's not really confrontation) and would have struggled to speak up and had that change made. It's on my list of new year's resolutions to work on that and seeing others do it and the positive outcomes really helps!

The robes look great too. Thanks for providing the name of the etsy shop - I'll definitely check them out!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the next few days go as planned and leave you with some spare moments to sit back and relax before you leave. I'm a ball of stress at 3 months out, can't imagine what it's like at less than a week!

event.png

#444 maybeoneday

maybeoneday
  • 204 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 14, 2015

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:24 AM

OMG only a few days left! You look so beautiful in that dress. Definitely the right choice with custom made! I got a Maggie dress but bought it a little smaller. Just managed to fit in it in time! So excited for you xx

Maybeoneday
14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico

#445 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:29 AM

Your dress looks great! Can't wait to see how it all comes together. You leave so soon!!! :)

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#446 Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom
  • 948 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:37 PM

Oh you leave so soon, I'm so excited for you. You've crossed off so many on your list, pretty soon it will all be crossed off.

I'm so glad you bought the robes, especially if you really like them. It's better to not have any regrets.

And speaking of no regrets, your dress is absolutely gorgeous on you! I still remember your first post about your dress and the transformation is amazing.
My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...anuary-23-2016/

<p>event.png

#447 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
  • 670 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:29 PM

@snswedding2016 Your dress is beautiful! Thank you for the reassurance. I think it's going to turn out nicely (fingers crossed). So far my dressmaker has been good about sending update photos which helps me to not stress so much

I can't believe you are a week away. Holy cow! Good luck this week in getting the everything done. So excited for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#448 Deannak

Deannak
  • 13 posts
    • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:53 PM

I worked on assembling our key card holders last night while watching Game of Thrones (Sean and I are behind, we're just finishing season 4...no spoilers! ;) )

attachicon.gifKey card holders.jpg

Remember when I thought I ordered all the same coloured ring coils....I doubt people will even notice or care that they have different coloured ones. I'm happy with out they turned out! 

One more thing off the list...slowly but surely...

Where did you buy the card holders and ring coils! Awesome idea

#449 ashhtayy

ashhtayy
    • 607 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:51 PM

@snswedding2016 Wishing you the most fantastic vacation and wedding week ever. I hope it's better than what you imagined and that everything works out better than you could have planned for. Safe flight. Party hard. Enjoy every minute of it!

#450 pjay

pjay
    • 1,791 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
    • LocationToronto

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:08 AM

Three days!? Oh my gosh!!

Have a safe trip and a great wedding day! Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos :)

My planning thread :
    http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users